ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Um...Not being impatience, but I was wondering what happened to those cool updates mentioned in that supercard DStwo announcements made about a week ago. I just wanna know what the good ol' Supercard team is up to. That announcements and that tweet got me all relied up. Like I said I don't wanna sound impatience cause I want everything to be release when it's ready so I can enjoy it more. Just would like to know whats going on.

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Soon can mean almost a month, just be patient, remember all the bitching people when the incomplete (buggy?) DStwo EOS that first came out?

I don't think they want to run into that again

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
it would be nice if they made a little time for follow up announcements just to keep thier customers posted on what's happening and when it's happening rather than, it's coming soon 2 months down the line released.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
There's a General Discussion topic stickied... Are you blind or what?

The rate at which a thread is read is decreased by 2-3x when it's stickied :\

Also some people feel that their question would probably be more likely answered if it was in the form of a thread (which is kind of like say "Everyone pay attention to MY question because it's the most important").

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JinTrigger said:
I totally forgot about the general discussion topic....Guess I am a tad bit blind...Not saying that my question was more important or anything. Sorry.

Well it's not uncommon for someone to miss a sticky, so it's fine. If I remember correctly, Nadrian's thread has been around for awhile but it was only recently stickied.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
DeltaBurnt said:
JinTrigger said:
I totally forgot about the general discussion topic....Guess I am a tad bit blind...Not saying that my question was more important or anything. Sorry.

Well it's not uncommon for someone to miss a sticky, so it's fine. If I remember correctly, Nadrian's thread has been around for awhile but it was only recently stickied.
Actually, not. I created it, asked (Trolley)Dave for it to be stickied and not even 2 minutes after I posted it it was already stickied.

ReverseViceVersa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
DeltaBurnt said:
JinTrigger said:

Actually, not. I created it, asked (Trolley)Dave for it to be stickied and not even 2 minutes after I posted it it was already stickied.

Fuck your stupid ass sticky, Nadrian. If people want to post their own topics so it get's answers faster than let them. The supercard section obviously isn't even cluttered because 10 topics at most get hits each day. Stop bitching, please. It's so annoying checking every god dam post seeing you bitch. Thanks.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Reverse, you're being a stupid ass idiot. It clutters the board. His posts are a lot better than yours. They made sticky for a reason dumbass. It's where people go to get help rather than clutter the board with stupid noobish questions and posts. So shut up.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have to agree with Ryu, though, a sticky is made so the same questions aren't asked 50x times. And look at that, 2 topics asking the same thing and are about an hour apart. What could have stopped that? A sticky.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure there will be a big fat announcement on temp when something is known. It's like the little kid in the back seat asking if we're there yet. How annoying.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sometimes brute force is the only way to shut these trololololos up. I checked some of his posts, and almost all of them bashed someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work