Gaming Super street fighter online

sonicsmash2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay I'm a bit pissed because I went on a losing streak against tomahawk grab Spammers who always spam I simple combo and defend all of mine and whatever I do he just counters with a grab....how the hell are you suppose to counter a tank with Ken!
Mass spamming hadokens don't work.....Besides it makes me feel noobish.....
And I play on pro mode. (getting used to basics the hard way)

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
I'm assuming that your playing with ken, if you're up against a sagat. I would advised you get close work him a small combos so that you're not open to counter attacks(LP LP MK Hadouken/shrouyouken) Try not to jump in cause sagat uppercut is gonna leave a mark. As for zangief you have to keep your distance spam hadouken and when he thinks he figured you out and try to jump in or lariart. uppercut if he jumps and jump in with kick or dash in with a trip with the correct timing when he lariarts. If you're close to him do a 1-2 pucnh and if he blocks it jump away if it connects go for a uppercut. rinse and repeat

sonicsmash2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Kay but what about tomahawk, he's got that eagle kick or something.....
Oh and spamming hadoukens is quite a bit hard for pro mode, I sometimes mess up and just end up punching

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
T.Hawk isn't in the original Street Fighter 4. He's pretty much a faster Zangief. He's really nothing like Sagat.

From my experience, a typical special combo from T.Hawk is that rushing move to get you into the corner (or just close for a tomahawk throw) and then spam focus attack into tomahawk throw. Whenever that happens, try the hurricane kick L followed into a Shoryuken H. The higher attack should put you higher into the air so that even his up rush won't hit. When you land, dash backward, or jump backward and do the hurricane kick in the air - I'm not sure how much it propels you backward with Ken, but with Sakura it does a lot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello