Mazor

Z80 master arch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TheAmericanNomad said:
Dang! When I first got my cart SSB homebrew was at a pathetic state.
Keep in mind that none of the homebrew mentioned here are close to being finished; don't expect too much of them in their current state.

TheAmericanNomad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played it today and it certainly seems to be making some great strides since I last played it.

However I noticed a bug, I know it isn't complete so that is to be suspected, but where should I go to report it?

just incase he reads this thread this is the bug: I was playing as Zero, in the second level (me and Shadow vs Sonic and Knuckles) after we won the match didn't end. We just kind of sat there. If it matters this was my second attempt at the level (I lost the first time then continued)

Swifty1992

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
TheAmericanNomad said:
I played it today and it certainly seems to be making some great strides since I last played it.

However I noticed a bug, I know it isn't complete so that is to be suspected, but where should I go to report it?

just incase he reads this thread this is the bug: I was playing as Zero, in the second level (me and Shadow vs Sonic and Knuckles) after we won the match didn't end. We just kind of sat there. If it matters this was my second attempt at the level (I lost the first time then continued)

That's a strange bug. Was Shadow dead as well, or just Sonic and Knuckles?

vivi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Maybe a better idea to hack Jump Super Stars / Jump Ultimate Stars with the Nintendo characters?
smile.gif

Swifty1992

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sonic0509 said:
vivi said:
Maybe a better idea to hack Jump Super Stars / Jump Ultimate Stars with the Nintendo characters?
smile.gif

And SSB stages
biggrin.gif

I prefer to have a lot of control over the engine, and creating it using source code allows me to do that better than hacking an existing game would.

Also, it would be really cumbersome to add in all of the other features needed of a SSB game.

Swifty1992

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ASkylitAngel said:
I've got this at the moment but it won't let me choose my character. Any help?

You have to use the touch screen for selecting characters at the moment (hand and discs coming soon). To activate a player, tap on the player box until they're the correct type (P1/CPU) and then tap a character icon.

ASkylitAngel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swifty1992 said:
ASkylitAngel said:
I've got this at the moment but it won't let me choose my character. Any help?

You have to use the touch screen for selecting characters at the moment (hand and discs coming soon). To activate a player, tap on the player box until they're the correct type (P1/CPU) and then tap a character icon.

Thank you
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1