Gaming Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Release Thread

bghjkl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only thing i could find with that file name is a 266kb file (obviously not it)

how about you tell us the name of the 3ds file, and maybe prove you're on a gateway and not just playing an import or displaying a .jpg of the title screen

4/10 though i responded

Reactions: cvskid

Melee54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Actually I'm pretty sure this is legit. Found it on a chinese website, tons of comments saying it works. A few were having problems with emunand though. Waiting for ridiculously slow download to finish. 1.14gb.

Dean_

Trophies
XP
Country
210D6D405413CF3F24EACF
220DC1405413CF4024DCE1

I have no reason to lie
apparently 486 chinese people have downloaded it

zhdarkstar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only thing i could find with that file name is a 266kb file (obviously not it)

how about you tell us the name of the 3ds file, and maybe prove you're on a gateway and not just playing an import or displaying a .jpg of the title screen

4/10 though i responded

If you look carefully enough at the touch screen, you can see that it is actually the game and not just a jpg. As for whether or not it's the actual rom remains to be seen.

EDIT: I'm referring to the first pic that Dean posted.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You guys really need to be more descriptive in describing these websites you found.

It's a Chinesse website that can be opened with a web browser. It has a link, a page design and lots and lots of Chinesse characters. There is a download link for the game, compressed in .rar formatt and the sixe is 1.6 GB. And I think that is a 3DS game copy of Smash Bros 3DS JAP Version.

Done :rolleyes:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn