Gaming Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Release Thread

alepman89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That's a known bug with many Virtual Console and eShop games with the current Gateway software -- be wary of updates in regular mode!

you mean genuine VC games?the ones from BBB working fine.yea it asked for update i thought there is a new ver from Nintendo but then i checked the miiverse icon

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still region locked. It may be 2014, but for Nintendo it may forever be 2004.
but...but...nintendo, the DS wasnt region locked :C I guess Ill wait and see then, I really just want to play the missing 3 Dragon Quest games from japan but no use if i cant read right? So maybe in the mean time while im learning, we might get a translation or some way to region freeify above 4.5.

It really urks me when a company does something like this, the old and new 3DS thing i mean. I get it, you only get to release a console like once every 6 years or so, but you have to stay competitive. But when you make something that alienates part of your audience, like the DS and the DSi thing, I feel almost betrayed. Its even worse when its something that differs between players in the same game. If what you are saying is correct and you have to have a new 3DS to have miiverse.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1