OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So, the "date" has come but still no update. I give 3 days...

Actually I just want the Wiikey website come back online, a little glimpse of hope...

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hasteveha said:
I ripped the usa brawl version last night also. I have been running the jap version.My MD5 and all those other numbers were the same as that other guys. It has 20 more minutes burning. I will let you know if it works.I have a 1.9g wii key. The drive I used to rip it is an unsupported drive, so it might not work

The ripping process when done right should take around 40 hours the guy that made the dump tool said.

Viictoriio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hasteveha said:
Nope,did not work. What a waste.I guess I have to wait for a wiikey update or a scene release
Ok. Nice try.
However, when ripped properly a copy should work fine. Who's the first to release a well ripped copy?
smile.gif

SinR

The Terribad Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
i picked mine up from work (Wal-Mart) at midnight last night/this morning, talked to the department manager and she said they got SSBB in on Thursday. now im not sure if thats the case across all retail outlets, but im sure that its close, so we should start seeing dumps appear on jewsnet/torrents soon.

buggy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SinR said:
i picked mine up from work (Wal-Mart) at midnight last night/this morning, talked to the department manager and she said they got SSBB in on Thursday. now im not sure if thats the case across all retail outlets, but im sure that its close, so we should start seeing dumps appear on jewsnet/torrents soon.

lol @ jewsnet

SinR

The Terribad Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Viictoriio said:
hasteveha said:
Nope,did not work. What a waste.I guess I have to wait for a wiikey update or a scene release
Ok. Nice try.
However, when ripped properly a copy should work fine. Who's the first to release a well ripped copy?
smile.gif

if people remember, d2ckey and Wiinja owners had problems with the Caravan dump of DSB:X, while Wiikey did not have a problem. We'd get a whitescreen before the intro video. Wiinja team eventually figured out that the layer break was NOT right, and by burning at a manual layer break, managed to get DSB:X working on Wiinja and d2ckey modded Wii's. im sure that the dump method people are going to use is the one that takes 40 hours... and that method worked with d2ckey modded Wii's (few people dumped their own copy of DSB:X and had no problems with it). id assume that the "proper" layer break method will also not work with Wiikey'd Wii's.

so... either figure the layer break for Wiikey'd Wii's... or wait for Wiikey to update their firmware.

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Wrong. The "proper" layerbreak has been reported working with Wiikeys. I made a topic about this a while ago.

hasteveha said:
I ripped the usa brawl version last night also. I have been running the jap version.My MD5 and all those other numbers were the same as that other guys. It has 20 more minutes burning. I will let you know if it works.I have a 1.9g wii key. The drive I used to rip it is an unsupported drive, so it might not work

So why isn't it upped yet?
hate2.gif

macblank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
coolbho3000 said:
Wrong. The "proper" layerbreak has been reported working with Wiikeys. I made a topic about this a while ago.

hasteveha said:

So why isn't it upped yet?
hate2.gif

It didn't work

xtc

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
anyone with a wiikey 1.9g update their wii using Brawls system update? if so, did it go well and what version do they update your wii to?

thanks

buggy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
bosscolor said:
Guyz stop whinning for wiikey update... The game is not realeased already

it's out and people with original discs are screwed if they have a wiikey installed, hence the whining

beauchampy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kingkiron said:
I've brawl ripped and burning now, I want to upload it to a torrent, anyone know a nice tracker pm me.

lots of people have tried ripping it, but their burns don't work! make sure you test it before you upload...

JTL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
falco123 said:
So if I ripped the game using my Pioneer drive, it wouldn't work, right?

Am i right that you only can rippe a wii game with a special drive and that drive isn´t a pioneer?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn