ozz3000

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wow, why is it always wiikey?

there must be a way to switch off your wiikey without opening up your wii... im a complete noob at soldering and had someone install my wiikey and am not willing to drive that far again for a damn switch.

this is ridiculous. seriously. even if you DONT have a modchip the game might not work...

lvholanda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On mininova a guy dumpedn and put to download the torrent, when i look the last update is 9 minutes ago on 9 march 2008. and he up today!

snake-viper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lvholanda said:
On mininova a guy dumpedn and put to download the torrent, when i look the last update is 9 minutes ago on 9 march 2008. and he up today!

But the name is "game cube games".
I don't know that is a good dump, but I think is a fake

qda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heh in the torrents description he wrote "Note: I know the torrentname says "gamecube games.iso" but i named it that way so it won´t spread to other trackers and slow down the speed, i can assure you that this is 100% real!"

sounds lame :|

NeoGohan

Trophies
XP
Country
snake-viper said:
lvholanda said:

But the name is "game cube games".
I don't know that is a good dump, but I think is a fake

"Description:
This is the American version of Super Smash Bros Brawl, fully working on both Wiikey, D2CKey and other modchips, i have tested and ripped it myself and i had no problems whatsoever.

Burn this to a DVD+R at 2.4x in Imgburn, preferably on a Verbatim Disc.

Note: I know the torrentname says "gamecube games.iso" but i named it that way so it won´t spread to other trackers and slow down the speed, i can assure you that this is 100% real!"
rolleyes.gif

lvholanda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i´m not going to download the .iso, because the seeds are too bad!, and i´m going to wait on youtube videos of tests and a pirate copy on a shop here>

whitey9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lvholanda said:

Maybe I'm not seeing it.. but.. where is this torrent?

edit: Jesus christ stop toying with us, internet.

NeoGohan

Trophies
XP
Country
whitey9 said:
lvholanda said:

Maybe I'm not seeing it.. but.. where is this torrent?

edit: Jesus christ stop toying with us, internet.
it was a fake and the poster of the torrent deleted it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1