Hacking Super Smash Bros. Brawl Issue

CesarN642

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everybody. I have a weird issue with my ripped copy of SSBB. The game seems to have a silent freeze whenever it wants to. Whether I'm having multilayer matches or running through classic mode, the game slowly freezes. First, the music in the current stage I'm playing on suddenly stops. Then the characters that are supposed to spawn stop loading and never spawn. So i just run around the stage until the game comes to a stop and silently freezes. I don't think it's a bad rip since the iso plays fine on my friends Wii. I don't understand what's the problem.

White Wii 4.3u
Configurable USB Loader MOD r65
d2x cIOS v10 beta53 alt: 249 base 56, 250 base 57

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It sounds like your Wii's DVD drive has a problem with the burn. Try running the game via USB/SD to make sure it isn't something to make sure it isn't a c/IOS problem and then try a different copy (with different media if possible).

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I got this before when playing with an HDD. This happens whenever the drive stops working (indicator light off). Music stops, then if I try to quit the whole system would freeze. Had to unplug every time.

CesarN642

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I should clarify that have been trying to play Brawl off a USB and not a burned DVD. I have used original copies of Brawl and they work flawlessly. (Except mine, mine has scratches that render some parts of the game unreadable) It's when I try to load the game off a USB is it when this weird issue appears. And I'm using a 32gb Sandisk Cruzer to try to load the game. I'll try a different USB or SD card later to see if it's a USB issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill