Status
Not open for further replies.

wiibomb

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I hated Kid Icarus, and three fucking KI characters is too many. Screw sakurai. He apparently justified not including Meta Knight and Dedede in Melee out of fear of overrepresenting his own franchise. I guess fuck it now though, throw in Dark Pit.

putting 4 characters for Fire emblem, 5 for zelda, etc. is over representing, despite black pit being an odd choice for a character I do not thing it over represents the game

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah also down B is Mario Tornado again

It's funny, actually. Many people over at GameFaqs were complaining about his inclusion, and as soon as he was leaked, and I saw those threads, I was like, "Why? I'm sure his down-B will be the tornado spin. So, he's not 100% clone-ish, eh?". I was sure his down-B would be the tornado. Nice to know I'm right haha!

I think Lucina is the clone-y-est of them all. No differences from Marth, at all. Same exact moveset. You just need to focus her attacks in different places. Even Dark Pit and Dr. Mario are less clone-y in that respect.

gigio2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's funny, actually. Many people over at GameFaqs were complaining about his inclusion, and as soon as he was leaked, and I saw those threads, I was like, "Why? I'm sure his down-B will be the tornado spin. So, he's not 100% clone-ish, eh?". I was sure his down-B would be the tornado. Nice to know I'm right haha!

I think Lucina is the clone-y-est of them all. No differences from Marth, at all. Same exact moveset. You just need to focus her attacks in different places. Even Dark Pit and Dr. Mario are less clone-y in that respect.

Yeah, I'm a Marth main and i was really really pissed when they announced Lucina, especially because maybe they would make her more fast than Marth and some other clone stuff bullshit. But no, they are really similar, even on speed terms. The only difference is literally the tipper that Marth has, also her outfits that represents all the girls from awakening. So, in the end, I was surprised and pleased. And the gameplay really feels like SSB64, at least that's what I thought by playing the demo. The only thing that is really making this Smash Bros suck a little bit, it's the roster cuts. Why would they cut Ice Climbers, Snake, Lucas and Wolf god damn it

Arwinger

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, I'm a Marth main and i was really really pissed when they announced Lucina, especially because maybe they would make her more fast than Marth and some other clone stuff bullshit. But no, they are really similar, even on speed terms. The only difference is literally the tipper that Marth has, also her outfits that represents all the girls from awakening. So, in the end, I was surprised and pleased. And the gameplay really feels like SSB64, at least that's what I thought by playing the demo. The only thing that is really making this Smash Bros suck a little bit, it's the roster cuts. Why would they cut Ice Climbers, Snake, Lucas and Wolf god damn it

Do they have a costume based on Panne? Even though she was a small character, she gets my britches in a bunch.

gigio2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Do they have a costume based on Panne? Even though she was a small character, she gets my britches in a bunch.

UOSglaL.jpg

I got a img with all alt costumes but i'm not finding it

phanteon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
putting 4 characters for Fire emblem, 5 for zelda, etc. is over representing, despite black pit being an odd choice for a character I do not thing it over represents the game

ROLF are you comparing Zelda to that monumental piece of SHIT?

Obviously Zelda, Mario and the main nintendo franchises deserve a greater representation on this game

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Obviously Zelda, Mario and the main nintendo franchises deserve a greater representation on this game
And fire emblem? Which is nowhere near as popular as the franchise u mentioned, has 4 characters. Really, Sakurai doesn't care about that.

wiibomb

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

monumental piece of shit???? these kind of replies are the ones I hate

whatever, I just pointed an actual fact, 3 characters are not the "most" representation of a franchise in this game, sakurai really pushed it with some franchises like zelda and fire emblem, even kirby has 3 characters, 3 is not that much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/oSLqjWK3S2s?si=KEd7DGJBoNDtBWIf