christof2003

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
Hello, evrybody. I have a question.
Can you give me instructions how correctly prepare YSmenu for Super R4i homepage http://www.super4i.com/ cartrige or can you tell me what alternative menu or firmware i can use. Or you have working version for my cartrige.

When i setup it using r4ysauto or manualy i got message "unsupported DLDI name".

May be somebody know what clone is my cartrige.

My microSD flash Sandisk 1GB formated to FAT16

P.S. sorry for my English, i'm russian.

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
?? ??? ?????????? ? ?????????? ? ????? ???????? ???????? ? ??????, ??? ????? ?????? ???????? ??????? ???? ??? ??. ??????, ?????? ?????? ?????? ????????, ?????????? ?????????? ??. ??? ??? ?????? ? ?????? ???????, ???? ???????? ????? ???? ?????? ??????? YSmenu ?? ????????????. ????????? ??? ????? ????????, ? ??????????.

Code:
Thank you for asking in English and also the relevant title to the thread, we need more first time posters like you.

However, there is a search button at the top of the page, please use it.

As for the answer to your question, your card may be a clone that YSmenu does not support.

Sorry for my Russian, I am English.

christof2003

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
Thx for your reply.
QUOTE said:
However, there is a search button at the top of the page, please use it.

I was serching about 4 days, and experiment with YSmenu.

In internet i was find some information that my cart Super R4i (super4i.com) Latest: v1.19
The Super R4i is yet another R4i clone. Made by the same people as (and practically identical to) the Gold R4i.

Pruflink http://bbs.scoobynet.com/group-buys-356/79...sdhc-cards.html

Maybe this information can help.

h8isgr8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Yawn*

This is like the 100th time I've had to say this.......

Your R4i is an AceKard2i clone.

The kernel on this one looks encrypted though, so the only way I can tell is by how similar the files are to other AK2i clone kernels.

Anyway, YSMenu for DSTT or R4 will not work for your card.

Give the cracked AKAIO 1.5.1 a try and see what happens. Rename akmenu4.nds to _DS_MENU.DAT.

christof2003

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
QUOTE said:
Give the cracked AKAIO 1.5.1 a try and see what happens. Rename akmenu4.nds to _DS_MENU.DAT.

where i can download a cracked version of AKAIO? Or how i can crack it my self. What software i need to do that?

christof2003

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
Nothing won't works. Maybe somebody als can help me whith alternative firmware for Super R4i cart. My problem - i can't play games like kingdom heart, The world and whith you and etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill