Emulation Super NES emulator for GBA?

RN1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When I downloaded the file from the page and tried making a snes rom to gba it said that a file was missing. I added a "substiute" file named pocketsnes.bin and then I didn't get the error message. The games didn't work (of course) because it was just a substitute file. Does anyone know where you can get the real .bin file, or are you not allowed to have it yet?

Thanks.

killer bunny

Trophies
XP
Country
i only want to know the site for the emulator so i can see the progress.
Great working loopy.
why do all there idiots try to download and crack the zip files when it isnt done yet ?

hopefully loopy isnt bother by this.

Even if emulator might never play an rom at full speed, its still a trumph for the gba scene.

by the way, why was the link to the site removed ?

ent

for breakfast
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i only want to know the site for the emulator so i can see the progress.
Great working loopy.
why do all there idiots try to download and crack the zip files when it isnt done yet ?

hopefully loopy isnt bother by this.

Even if emulator might never play an rom at full speed, its still a trumph for the gba scene.

by the way, why was the link to the site removed ?
you are the idiot who is going on about it. why the hell do you think it was removed! and at least the people who are trying to crack the zip (you have to compile it anyway) aren't asking for the fucking emulator!

stop trying to act all high and mighty when you want the same freaking thing.

ent

for breakfast
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When I downloaded the file from the page and tried making a snes rom to gba it said that a file was missing. I added a "substiute" file named pocketsnes.bin and then I didn't get the error message. The games didn't work (of course) because it was just a substitute file. Does anyone know where you can get the real .bin file, or are you not allowed to have it yet?

Thanks.
read the posts before you reply. answer is NO.

killer bunny

Trophies
XP
Country
what are you talking about ent, you muppet ?

i just wanted to see how the emulator progresses. they same why i check out mame, and dolphine.
so please stfu mista, i asked politly and didnt get a nice anwser back.

and please quote me where it acually states that i want the emulator ?

maybe i dont even have a gba, what would i use it for then ?

next time, please read, what is writen instead of flaming at first sight.

Jojjy Ugnick

shake your bonbon
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I know Loopy is very talented, but I just don't ever see that GBA emulating the SNES. maybe without sound, but no, it's just not going to happen.

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know Loopy is very talented, but I just don't ever see that GBA emulating the SNES. maybe without sound, but no, it's just not going to happen.
part of me agrees with that, but the other 65% wants it to be possible at full speed, but then on the other hand i want to believe it will be at full speed, and then another part thinks it will come out, but it will be far from perfect. either way all i can see is wait till it comes out

riot

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.masterblasters.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hm, thats sad, because when youre sure that you don´t ever see snes on gba than you might have a very short amount of time left to live... ca. 2-3 months ?
frown.gif

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
I personaly think that it will be revealed on april fools day (1st april) by all the programmers as a little laugh.

Also this is another one to add to the fake list of snes emu's for gba, like snes2gba HERE

millhouse

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i don't think pocketsnes is actually a prank, i doubt flubba and loopy would do this kind of joke. they are serious guys, and have more important things to do than that.

Jojjy Ugnick

shake your bonbon
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hm, thats sad, because when youre sure that you don´t ever see snes on gba than you might have a very short amount of time left to live... ca. 2-3 months ?
frown.gif
No seriously. There will never be a SNES emulator on the GBA that will run the games well. Period. I would love to have one personally, but no, it will not happen, not on this hardware. Ever.

Dream all you like, but it won't come true.

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France
Honestly, someone was talking of mentality and support. But if i was loopy i wouldn't talk of an snes emu for gba before i completed a decent work. He probably didn't want to and i think lord graga made a mistake by talking of it before a possible beta can be released. An author can't expect to be recognized or to receive support without detraction. Of course the idea is crazy ! And it's just because the idea is crazy that i think it was a mistake to open this thread. Now that it is here what do we have ? nothing but i believe and i don't believe, i want this, i want that and things will work at 10 fps.

And about the snes sound, it wasn't that great on the real console (i prefer the genesis and the neo geo)and some games will be probably better without sounds. I suggest you stop talking "in the void" unless you use secretly this thread to increase your number of posts.

FluBBa

Trophies
Website
www.ndsretro.com
XP
Country
No seriously. There will never be a SNES emulator on the GBA that will run the games well. Period.
Strange...
As It looked to me that Earthworm Jim actually ran faster than 60Hz...
But I that is only representative for one game...
Ofcourse not all games will run at full speed or even work, but some definitly will.

sigfried

Trophies
Website
www.dimensions-sega.fr.st
XP
Country
France

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No seriously. There will never be a SNES emulator on the GBA that will run the games well. Period.
Strange...
As It looked to me that Earthworm Jim actually ran faster than 60Hz...
But I that is only representative for one game...
Ofcourse not all games will run at full speed or even work, but some definitly will.
Well it's funny to me that Earthworm Jim is already on the GBA, even if in a compressed and strange form... Earthworm Jim 2 as well...

Why are all the demo's that are said to work games that the GBA already has?

Most people who make demo's release them in beta form with a list of games that work with it and then add more games to that list as they make them work on thier emu...

riot

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.masterblasters.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
OH MY GOD. If the emulator gets released, PERFECT, otherwise its ok too... we can´t demand anything and when someone like loopy says he has one in progress we should better believe him or just shut up and dont flame about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...