Super Mario Run is coming to Android devices soon!

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I'd rather play Super Marlo Run

ZGVjZDQzMmEyMSMvaFkxV1o0RUttVy1nMU9DdW9CczFOc3U4QldRPS8yMXgwOjgyN3g0NDUvODA2eDQ0NS9maWx0ZXJzOnF1YWxpdHkoNzApL2h0dHA6Ly9zMy5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL3BvbGljeW1pYy1pbWFnZXMvaHFsY2dtcjNqc213Y29pNXVpdzlrYXl1ZXk0amJwaHowbWxxcjN6YXYwMnh0OXd1dnh3dXd6YnZsZjJqcXE1ZC5qcGc.jpg

antiswirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I hate this game so much.

• Stupid game mechanic
  • Require an internet connection
  • I bet they'll try to block rooted users (because they are afraid of piracy and cheating)
  • Everywhere Toads (I hate Toad)
  • Another stupid pointless mobile game

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And yet more people seem to hate this game than pokemon go when that first launched. Nintendo really don't have to make android apps, just port games to it, like the NDS or even 3DS games, it would put thier own system at risk of not selling as well, but at least is not games that we didn't expect from nintendo and get disappointed from.

But i suppose is okay, is nintendo, they are always doing and trying new things, this hasn't changed over the years and i guess is how they are. They just need to know when something is a hit and miss, and the marketing hasn't been as good as it used to. I had more fun watching commercial of Star fox 64 3D multiplayer. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: because he legit gets annoyed when someone says irregardless