merlin555

Master
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The DayOne Patch need a system update!
In the Option to Update Screen of Mario Odyssey comes a nag screen.
You can play the came without the DayOne patch!

D

Deleted-355425

The DayOne Patch need a system update!
In the Option to Update Screen of Mario Odyssey comes a nag screen.
You can play the came without the DayOne patch!

Who cares you have to be over 3.0.0 to even play it... move along... nothing to see here :D

Reactions: peteruk

Jackson98

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If your in Australia and you want this game make sure you ask to price match, my girlfriend just got an odyssey bundle today and OMG does it look good. Came with the physical copy and hardcover for the game ;), with a free cappy included for a preorder. She got from EB Games(Gamestop) and they pricematched BIG W's $529 AU bundle instead of the $549 bundle they offer, I ended up getting the Big W $62 price match instead of paying gamestops rediculous $79.95 for the game itself. Be smart don't pay gamestops prices they always charge higher than anyone else(for new games), however from personal experience the staff their are amazing welcoming and friendly in my local area.

On another note, I hate to say this but this game is totally worth updating for, Graphics docked seem pretty comparable to standard PS4, I only saw her play about 25 minutes but OMFG, can already tell this will be a 10/10 game. To all the conservatives out their waiting/hoping for the future of homebrew good luck holding off lol :P.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh