Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by purechaos996, Apr 21, 2010.
The new Super Mario Galaxy 2 trailer is out! it looks epic.
edit: oh boy there's the GameGuide again
That does look awesome
I can never get youtube links to work for some reason how did do that?
You can also use the full embed code btw
OHHHHhhhhh wow i feel stupid lol thanks guys
It`s not like anyone had to use it in NSMBWii (I didn`t see the green block even once in my whole playthrough... not that I want to show off ) and I`m positive, that it`s going to be the same way in Galaxy2. I think something like SuperGuide fits the 3D-Mario-games very well, since they are partially about exploration and finding things, which could get pretty tricky for kids...
The game is going to be great! Hopefully they`ll include older suits as well, such as Frog-suit or Penguin-suit... Would be a nice addition beside the new ones
Never said it's a bad thing (I even think it's good, because it make the game more accessible, and kinda agree with ya there )
Ill only use it if it will complete the purple coin missions for me lol I hated those missions
Oh sorry, I misinterpreted the smiley (oh, now I used it, too... )
Here are some new infos:
Warning: Spoilers inside!
- every power-up from Super Mario Galaxy will return
- Cloud Mario: Summon 3 clouds by shaking the Wiimote
- to get more clouds, you must pick up another cloud power-up
- Fluffy Bluff and Cloudy Court Galaxies feature the cloud suit
- levels feature blowing wind that will move your clouds
- clouds disappear after several seconds
- ground pound through clouds
- lose cloud suit if you touch water
- co-op called Co-Star mode
- player 2 uses Wiimote to shoot star bits, collect objects, help Mario jump higher, and hold enemies in place, kill/stun enemies by shaking Wiimote as you hold onto them, tickle NPCs
- Player 2 can use d-pad to send cheers and other messages through player 1's Wiimote speaker
- Hint TV: a quick video plays on TV screens in the game to show you how to complete an area
- Cosmic Guide: The Cosmic Witch (which resembles Rosalina in the trailer) takes over controls to play the game for you
- Cosmic Guide appears if you die a certain amount, or if you are stuck in a particular section for a long time
- if you use the Cosmic Guide, you'll get a bronze star at the end of the level, instead of the gold
- press the plus button to end Cosmic Guide control
- drums added to the music when you ride Yoshi
- uses the same graphical engine as Galaxy
looks like Mario is getting taller and skinner.
*sings in tune to the Mario Galaxy Theme Song*
I really do need to stop watching trailers for it, as I get super excited. I WANT IT NOW.
Unfortunately I'll still be in college when this game comes out, so I have to wait another three weeks to play it.
Gee, you'd think after being in a dozen of games, he wouldn't have a potbelly anymore.
Wouldn't want to have a red Luigi in our hands.
looks great, am looking forward to it:.
I just realized I used the wrong into sequence in this video it says an awesome face production when its supposed to say awesome face production presents....oops
Awesome! I'm getting more and more hyped for this game!
In May, Galaxy2 comes out and in June OtherM comes out! It's a great time to own a Wii.
I don't really care for the CosmicGuide/SuperGuide. I'm not going to use it since it (imo) takes out all the fun in a game.
I don't play a game to watch someone/the computer play. That defeats the purpose of playing a game!
damit! ***ish falling out of level racing returns. I hate u nintendo...