Amber Lamps

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
semperfi said:
Lets calm down people any constructive post shall be put in here as well as updates and sources in where to get the game. That is all tj give us another chance

Might as well close this thread too. Being that it is a topic on where to pirate the game when it comes out, that totally goes against forum rules. You guys are beating a dead horse with a baseball bat posting these topics.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Amber Lamps said:
semperfi said:
Lets calm down people any constructive post shall be put in here as well as updates and sources in where to get the game. That is all tj give us another chance
Might as well close this thread too. Being that it is a topic on where to pirate the game when it comes out, that totally goes against forum rules. You guys are beating a dead horse with a baseball bat posting these topics.
For now it's only for game info, nothing else
If it's released, I can probably close it anyway since everyone has the game then (although we cannot share any places to get it), and they'll all be in the AP topic
tongue.gif

mopete27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chillyloop said:
Think about the first time that it boots in your wii and the buzz you will get, it will be awsome

LOL and then it freezes
tongue.gif
j/k. been waiting for this game for a long time coming. looking forward to the throwback levels. i played M64 way too much when i was younger.

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Taik said:
tj_cool said:
I think you need 30 stars to get Luigi
120 gives you another character as I've heard

Actually it's

20 stars => Luigi
120 stars => you unlock the green stars, hidden in each level (apparently)

By the way the fakes posted on the last topic are on the Gamefaqs board and they are all thinking it's true XD

This is a reply to the spoiler.

So thats means that there are 240 stars to collect? And there gotta be more than one hidden star at each level since there only are around fifty galaxies.

D

Deleted-247497

Xta Large said:
purechaos996 said:
Tagg7 said:
Just to clarify, this thread is about the game itself. BTW, if you don't want spoilers I'd recommend that you stay far away.

Does anyone know if it's been confirmed that green stars are obtained through time trials?

I thought you had to do something as Luigi to get the green stars like in the first one. I could be wrong though.

In the first one, green stars were pretty much just hidden/alternate stars. I don't recall any of them requiring Luigi.

So basically there's a hundred and twenty hidden stars in this game.
holy crap 120 hidden stars?? how many total?

Conor

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone else think that:
The 120 green stars are the same as the original 120, just green?

chaseincats

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Conor said:
Anyone else think that:
The 120 green stars are the same as the original 120, just green?

nintendo is a lazy company so no I do not most likely their will be 1 or 2 per world similar to galaxy 1 where you could "complete" 3 of the 5 areas per room at first then finish the others later

semperfi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone do me a favor. Log into the site and under wii games there is a title called super mario galaxy-----only 7 links. I this smg 2 I cant log in temporarily banned there. Can someone confirm for me.

semperfi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Golf Dude I thought it was legit for a second. Guess its probably gonna come this Saturday then

FoulPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
semperfi said:
Thanks Golf Dude I thought it was legit for a second. Guess its probably gonna come this Saturday then

No one knows when it'll come, it'll come when it does. Unless it has 2 in the title, don't tihnk it's the sequal, please.

FoulPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh great that link someone mentioned earlier had a virus on it, brilliant. Fucking malware ads, next time find it out yourself I don't give a shit if you're banned. Fucking tools can't even moderate their own ad network, some scene group.

purechaos996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FoulPlay said:
Oh great that link someone mentioned earlier had a virus on it, brilliant. Fucking malware ads, next time find it out yourself I don't give a shit if you're banned. Fucking tools can't even moderate their own ad network, some scene group.

Yeah that site has a ton of them but with firefox and ad-block your safe

Amber Lamps

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
semperfi said:
Can someone do me a favor. Log into the site and under wii games there is a title called super mario galaxy-----only 7 links. I this smg 2 I cant log in temporarily banned there. Can someone confirm for me.

This guy doesn't seem to learn a thing. First created the topic to continue people searching for illegal software, then justifies and edits the OP and now this. Seems this should at least deem a suspension.

Btw if anyone is smart, don't click on any links. Just discuss the game. Eventually this thread will get locked when the mods wise up and want to discontinue babysitting it
smile.gif

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Amber Lamps said:
This guy doesn't seem to learn a thing. First created the topic to continue people searching for illegal software, then justifies and edits the OP and now this. Seems this should at least deem a suspension.

Btw if anyone is smart, don't click on any links. Just discuss the game. Eventually this thread will get locked when the mods wise up and want to discontinue babysitting it
smile.gif

If we were smart, we'd do something like what Wiiso's doing, banning all talk of the game until it's released.

elmariachi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Amber Lamps said:
semperfi said:

smile.gif

i'll just wait till it pops up on a trustworty medium by a trustworthy person
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to