Status
Not open for further replies.

masterchan777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys ...
Super Mario Galaxy 2 is given to the press in order to get the pre-release review work done, but who cares what the press thinks about this game, I know it is going to be awesome ...
Here is the unboxing of the press kit and all we need now is some early bird to upload his copy ....

Here are some spoiler gameplay clips taken from the final version of SMG2 :

Now who can recommend a good game to play while waiting for SMG2?

Nuada

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What a waste putting all that inedible crap in with the review copies! Do Nintendo think that'll butter up the critics if the game sucks? It's Mario! If the game is crap they could ship fresh strawberries and cream, a bottle of champaign, 2kilos of coke and 3 high class hookers and the disappointment would still outweigh the pleasure from the pressies. Muppets.

Anyway Masterchan, go play Bit.Trip Runner. It's FANTASTIC!!!

masterchan777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nuada said:
What a waste putting all that inedible crap in with the review copies! Do Nintendo think that'll butter up the critics if the game sucks? It's Mario! If the game is crap they could ship fresh strawberries and cream, a bottle of champaign, 2kilos of coke and 3 high class hookers and the disappointment would still outweigh the pleasure from the pressies. Muppets.

Anyway Masterchan, go play Bit.Trip Runner. It's FANTASTIC!!!
I totally agree with you mate , it's like WHAT WERE THEY THINKING !!
also , thanks for you advice , I will give it a try for sure ...

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
masterchan777 said:
Now who can recommend a good game to play while waiting for SMG2?
Little Kings Story
Madworld
Zack & Wiki
Battalion Wars 2
Klonoa
Okami
Rabbids Go Home

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Nuada said:
If the game is crap they could ship fresh strawberries and cream, a bottle of champaign, 2kilos of coke and 3 high class hookers and the disappointment would still outweigh the pleasure from the pressies. Muppets.
Yeah!

Wait...did you say 3 high class hookers?

Hmm...I think I'm going to buy me a legit copy. And hope it's a crappy game.
cool.gif

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Dump it RMC! Just kidding...
nyanya.gif

I wish I was him... I want to play this game so badly! I just played a few levels again of the original SMG (already played through it with Mario and Luigi (yeah, got 121 stars with both
ph34r.gif
) but that was like a year ago...) to get myself prepared for this game, since they said, that it`s so much more difficult the Galaxy 1!

I did the same thing with SMB3, because I thought, that NSMBWii would be so hard but it turned out to in a manageable difficulty.

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Actually, I think it's better to not dump it too early... maybe 3 or 4 days before, but not more than that (remember what happened to the Australian guy that leaked NSMBWii like 2 weeks early? Yeah).

lakaiskateboarding

Trophies
XP
Country
davidsl_128 said:
Actually, I think it's better to not dump it too early... maybe 3 or 4 days before, but not more than that (remember what happened to the Australian guy that leaked NSMBWii like 2 weeks early? Yeah).
That was because he was just doing things too obvious. Best thing is to send it to a good hacking group and they'll upload it without getting caught.

Tagg7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
davidsl_128 said:
Only because he posted his receipt, which allowed law enforcement to easily catch him. If you upload the game anonymously chances are slim to none of being caught.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Heh...I have astronaut ice-cream whenever I go to the Carnegie Science Center (Which is only if there is a cool event, or something else really cool being held there), since they sell it in the gift shop.

I can't wait to play, though...I'm going to buy it, or wait for a patch if I don't have money to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I will admit that one does seem more interesting than the usual Ambernic ones, and I already liked those.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I dread the price point.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This looks like one of their premium models, so... $150 :glare:
    +1
    To me that seems reasonable.
    I mean since basically all the games are errmmm free lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean yeah sure but the specs are the same as a $50 model, it's just those pesky "quality of life" things driving up the price, like an actually working speaker, or buttons that don't melt, and stuff like that.
    +1
    I think all in my Pi 4 was well north of 200 bucks 150ish for the Pi 4 the case the fancy cooler, then like 70 for the 500GB MicroSD then like 70 for the Xbox controller. But honestly it's a nice set up I really enjoy and to me was worth every penny. (even bought more controllers for 2 or 4 player games.) hmmm have never played any 2 player games yet :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah that's what I hate about the RPi, it's supposedly $30 or something but it takes an additional $200 of accessories to actually turn it into a working something.
    yes that's the expensive part lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean sure it's flexible and stuff but so is uremum but it's fiddly.
    Yeah a lot of it I consider a hobby, using Batocera I am constantly adjusting the collection adding and removing stuff, scraping the artwork. Haven't even started on some music for the theme... Also way down the road I am considering attempting to do a WiiFlow knock off lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I want everything served on a plate plz ktnx, "work" is too much work for me.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Hmm, with that in mind, maybe a complete out-the-box solution with all the games collected, pacthed and optimized for me would be worth $150 :unsure:
    Yeah it's all choice and that's a good thing :)
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    animal crossing new leaf 11pm music
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    avatars-kKKZnC8XiW7HEUw0-KdJMsw-t1080x1080.jpg
    wokey d pronouns
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    What its like to do online shopping in 1998: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwag5XE8oJo
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wokey d pronouns when woku walks in

"CALL ME THEY SLASH THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM"
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: Right on point :rofl2::rofl2::tpi:
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    politics forum is def a place that exists
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: lol