smile.gif

nice find, as long as its an enjoyable review to read im fine with that

semperfi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually f@#k black cats I want an upload tonight baby!! I seriously became erect as soon as I saw those legit photos. If I get this game tonight im gonna be hard for days

oneballnoa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
semperfi said:
actually f@#k black cats I want an upload tonight baby!! I seriously became erect as soon as I saw those legit photos. If I get this game tonight im gonna be hard for days

Too much info, please no more, way too descriptive. We are all excited, but not THAT excited
blink.gif
hate2.gif

gbasource

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
More good news. The guy claiming to be uploading it.. I know who it is and trust me hes a genuine case if those proof pics and his previous uploads are anything to go by. Im not giving the site or the users name because he will be up shit creek without a paddle just like kongnutz. But I can say hes a genuine guy on the website.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
gbasource said:
Ok guys heres one message your sure to love reading. I got a pm off some guy just telling me some guys dumping the game.
great now look what you've done this thread is gonna be swarming in a few mins....
mellow.gif

mepirulo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The guy is legit BUT it's just one guy that bought the game early, nobody knows nothing more than that, so don't get your hopes high at all.

Unless we know the original game runs on a modded wii and neogamma can avoid the update.

oneballnoa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Be very hush hush about info. You could be required to testify as to who you received the info from. Shhhh.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is legit. I know this guy, he never let me down on anything I asked him to dump. I'm just waiting for the torrent to show up, too bad I just became a member there and its gonna kill my ratio.

oneballnoa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone determined if the 4.2 is ok to do? I was led to believe its a different 4.2 than the traditional?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay