Gaming Super Mario Galaxy 2 first 10 minutes gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xta Large

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Boy, it sure is feeling kind of jaded fanboys in here, don't ya think?

I'm gonna hate people for no reason other than that they have an opinion of a hobby that differs from mine! HOW DARE THEY

I can't like a game unless I hate everything made by a competing company! CUZ IM A TRUE GAMERER

:/

some of y'all take gaming just a tad too seriously. that's cool, but don't lose sight of the fact that you game to have fun, and any game that succeeds in bringing the fun shouldn't be shunned. I don't like how so many people are willing to bash the CoD series simply because it's the cool thing to do nowadays. It's just as annoying as Mario bashing. Speaking of, does it matter if this chick doesn't find Galaxy 1 to be all that great? I mean, it was a simple and kind of easy game, even if it did wow quite a bit. I could see why some people don't like it as much as some of us do. In fact, if it weren't for the music and the stellar production values, I'd perfer Sunshine as a game.

srsly

purechaos996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xta Large said:
Boy, it sure is feeling kinda jaded fanboys in here, don't ya think?

I'm gonna hate people for no reason other than that they have an opinion of a hobby that differs from mine! HOW DARE THEY

I can't like a game unless I hate everything made by a competing company! CUZ IM A TRUE GAMERER

Not true in my defense I own CoD I just don't like it and how recently activision is just milking the game for every cent they can get. I have nothing against activision's other game and I enjoy a few of them and I own an xbox 360 and a Wii which I play both about the same. I don't really favor one or the other just there are a few things that tick me off so to speak.

taktularCBo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
rafaelguerreiro said:
I think mario galaxy2 take longer than any other, after the anticipated launch of the Nintendo NSMBWII was extremely awaken many people already have the game it is impossible for anyone to release it, the Nintendo surely came in contact with groups lnaçamento and made a threat or anything, for you have an idea to many people in Brazil already has the game, but it is very dangerous to put on the Internet, if I had I would not put the game would only play without bothering with this, should it be that many are pension ...

There is no reason to take that risk

*lol
If you don't put pictures of your bill, with the name of the shop inside, nothing will happen!!!
Not to mention, that you upload stuff via proxy normally.

I say, if Brazil got it, pal will be released very soon...and trust me in Brazil noone get sued by Nintendo..you can buy on every corner in Rio illegal games and movies.

The only thing we have to wait for, will be a patch, as MG2 will have a new copy-protection.

Blur was Released by Marvel today for Xbox360, tahts my time killer till Mg2 is out
smile.gif

Xta Large

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh no doubt. I'm not particularly happy with Activision either, the way they've been acting recently is totally not cool. They're the new EA, except EA is a cool company now, so I guess they're the new old Activision or whatever. I'm just confusing myself here.

anywhos, I have yet to play a mainline CoD that I didn't enjoy (even if Modern Warfare 2 is an unbalanced mess of a game). As far as polish and straight up arcade-like playability goes, CoD tends to be on a whole 'nother level than most FPS games.

I'd totally take Galaxy 2 over any of the CoDs right now, though. Easily. I'm in turbo hype mode right now.

semperfi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am the mother f@#ker who created this poor excuse of a thread now where is super mario galaxy 2... I grow inpatient and soon I am going to take my ax out again and start swinging at random sht outside

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
semperfi said:
I am the mother f@#ker who created this poor excuse of a thread now where is super mario galaxy 2... I grow inpatient and soon I am going to take my ax out again and start swinging at random sht outside

hey give me a couple whacks... one day outta life would be so nice...
rofl2.gif

XLarge

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Xta Large said:
Boy, it sure is feeling kind of jaded fanboys in here, don't ya think?

some of y'all take gaming just a tad too seriously. that's cool, but don't lose sight of the fact that you game to have fun, and any game that succeeds in bringing the fun shouldn't be shunned. I don't like how so many people are willing to bash the CoD series simply because it's the cool thing to do nowadays. It's just as annoying as Mario bashing. Speaking of, does it matter if this chick doesn't find Galaxy 1 to be all that great? I mean, it was a simple and kind of easy game, even if it did wow quite a bit. I could see why some people don't like it as much as some of us do. In fact, if it weren't for the music and the stellar production values, I'd perfer Sunshine as a game.

srsly
Same here

Didn't like mario galaxy 1 too much either. The level design and music were really good but the challenge was missing which kinda gave me this feeling of not being completely satisfied. I surely hope this doesn't also occur while playing the sequel (I didn't watch any videos because I don't want the surprise to be spoiled.)

semperfi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would never hit a fellow brother of this forum lol. I am really starting to think this sunday is when it's all going to happen guys... I hope I am wrong

D

Deleted User

Just because you don't like a game doesn't mean it sucks. This is at the people who just go LOL CALL OF DUTY I DONT LIKE IT IT ISNT TO MY TASTE THEREFORE IT SUCKS LOL:

The world does not revolve around you. A game not fitting your tastes is not for you. It can be for a lot of people though. Which is why I can enjoy some games but not other games - I didn't like Twilight Princess that much (SHOCK HORROR) Yet I love Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Why? Because I am a noob? No, because I enjoy war FPS games. You might like Mario or Zelda and I might like CoD, but at least I can accept that although I don't like Mario/Zelda I still think they're very good games because they please a lot of gamers. That's all there is to it.

That said, still looking forward to playing SMG2.

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
warmijwilfaain said:
Just because you don't like a game doesn't mean it sucks. This is at the people who just go LOL CALL OF DUTY I DONT LIKE IT IT ISNT TO MY TASTE THEREFORE IT SUCKS LOL:

The world does not revolve around you. A game not fitting your tastes is not for you. It can be for a lot of people though. Which is why I can enjoy some games but not other games - I didn't like Twilight Princess that much (SHOCK HORROR) Yet I love Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Why? Because I am a noob? No, because I enjoy war FPS games. You might like Mario or Zelda and I might like CoD, but at least I can accept that although I don't like Mario/Zelda I still think they're very good games because they please a lot of gamers. That's all there is to it.

That said, still looking forward to playing SMG2.

1+

taktularCBo said:
QUOTE(domakesay @ May 20 2010, 11:00 PM) sunday is when you'll see it on the regular sites, not before then.
sorry

Someone which can see the future, thats great.
Who will be the winner of the world cup?

The winner of the world is... the one who wins the finale.
tongue.gif

gbasource

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
semperfi said:

Noooo I created the thread

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
gbasource said:
It seems everything but mario galaxy 2 is being released by the scene. Screw shrek forever after and jam with the band.

can you blame the scene there scared to death nintendo will sue the crap out of them :0

PrinceNOOB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gbasource said:
It seems everything but mario galaxy 2 is being released by the scene. Screw shrek forever after and jam with the band.
Lol im playing shrek forever right now great game LOL

teusjuh

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i think the game would be released in the next 48 hour because the most games come 1 day earlier then the official store date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Glad I bought a card reader type c and usb A makes life easy
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i download movies on my PC that is connected to my living room tv.
    Monitors are too small for my bad eyesight so I use my main tv and wirelss keyboard and wireless trackball mouse.
    I tried wireless transfer on phone before and yes, it's garbage. lol. So sloooooooooowwwwww.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New south park was not really that funny.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i heard modern south park is too serious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did it hurt your feelings?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Some are still funny, but they always try to use a subject matter related to something going on today.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All you need is one dose of Lizzo to make yourself feel better
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Who tf is lizzo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They always make valid points on that show and it goes over people's heads over sensitivity reasons
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa i mean south park did that way back in the day too
    +2
    remember the Michael Jackson episodes?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or blaming the only jew in the show on 9/11 or having the police shoot the only black kid during a school shooting or saying Kanye a gay fish list goes on
    +2
    the gay fish thing was funny as fuck
    +1
    and i don't even follow or care about kanhye
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everytime i hear that real song, i think of that episode, "I'm a Gay fish yal."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So was the way they showed how messed up the American health system was to get anything done
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont watch south park that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Old people driving was a funny one, like cars up on 2nd/3rd floors in houses. Had to shut down old country buffet to stop them.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBpKupfQEKE