Gaming Super Mario Galaxy 2 Beta Levels?

HaloBenish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I read that one of the releases of Galaxy 2 that is out there is unfinished and contains beta versions of some stages. Is there any truth to that rumor and if so which release was it? I don't want to have to use more bandwidth downloading another version of Galaxy 2.

Thanks in advance.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
HaloBenish said:
I read that one of the releases of Galaxy 2 that is out there is unfinished and contains beta versions of some stages. Is there any truth to that rumor and if so which release was it? I don't want to have to use more bandwidth downloading another version of Galaxy 2.

Thanks in advance.
Where did you read this?
EDIT: Typo.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't believe it either. The review samples have already been sent out. The chances of a review sample leaking out are a lot higher than the chances of a beta leaking out.

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fudgenuts64 said:
HaloBenish said:

Thanks in advance.
Where did you red this?

could be possible i was on that rightside up galaxy and there are parts where you have to go
up and down with the gravity arrows etc to proceed but there is a part where you are sideways
in overhead view then back to the up down gravity arrows but i just did a back flip and got on
top of a sideways block and could skip the up and down arrows waliking around them
completetly to get the star ninty would have fixed that so i think it could be a beta....

seroiusly goto the right side up galaxy and see for yourself...

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gisel213 said:
fudgenuts64 said:
HaloBenish said:

Thanks in advance.
Where did you red this?

could be possible i was on that rightside up galaxy and there are parts where you have to go
up and down with the gravity arrows etc to proceed but there is a part where you are sideways
in overhead view then back to the up down gravity arrows but i just did a back flip and got on
top of a sideways block and could skip the up and down arrows waliking around them
completetly to get the star ninty would have fixed that so i think it could be a beta....

seroiusly goto the right side up galaxy and see for yourself...

One instance where a bit of control work and some creative thinking can skip a level portion does not mean beta. There's been plenty of opportunities in previous mario games where you can accomplish the same. This game most definitely is the final version, folks.

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
There's a lot of starge data if you look into the iso with Wiiscrubber, including marked test zones, marked E3 stages, and other stuff that might just be normal stages, but there really is a ton of files in there. The game itself would never be shipped in a beta state to stores or reviewers, so none of that is able to be accessed in normal play. But it's interesting.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
rolleyes.gif

It's meant to be like that, there's like 4 1ups there.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking forward to blasting open the stuff we're not meant to play on this. Wondering if there are any of the classic levels in there that didn't make the final cut.

HaloBenish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, cool. Glad to hear I don't have to download it again and I just hit 65 stars and I'm about halfway through World 4. Great game so far, even better than the first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.