Super Card Mini Sd White screen

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Comikazicole, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Comikazicole
    OP

Comikazicole Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 8, 2015
    United States
    I recently bought the SuperCard mini SD. After installing the correct software and firmware, I put some games on the mini SD and transferred that to the flashcart. When I turn my gba on, the menu appears for about a frame before turning to a white screen.
    After that I tried holding L+R on startup to do the Test, this is what I got:

Test SRAM
    SRAM ok!

Test sdram
    sdram ok!

Test flash
    flash id ok!
    flash ok!

Test SD/MMC

Nothing happens after that. I have looked up this problem countless times and still could not find the answer, I tried reformatting the card, I tried changing the firmware, I even deleted the games off of it and the same thing happens. I just bought this supercard, and I would hate to just have wasted $35 for something that doesn't work. Can anyone help?

2. Technicmaster0

Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 22, 2011
    Gambia, The
    Did you try another MiniSD?

3. Exblink182

Exblink182 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 28, 2016
    United States
    I am having this exact problem except mine is a full size SD one! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

4. Alex4U

Alex4U The worst person you'll meet.

Jan 6, 2016
    Mexico
    with Snivy, Mystery Zone (Adress 0x00)
    I think the problem is the "micro SD Card" Have you tried with another SD card?

5. Exblink182

Exblink182 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 28, 2016
    United States
    I did, but I think I figured it out dating back to my old R4 Days I remembered you couldnt use over a 2GB SD so I found a old 1 GB and it looks like its working! Do you know if its possible to use another shell for a better UI? I got this for my 5 year old daughter, but the UI isnt the best for her to navigate!