Gaming Super Bomberman R worth $25?

duffmmann

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title says it all. I always thought the game looked pretty good, but not $50 good. I see that tomorrow Best Buy has it on sale at $25 for Black Friday. Anyone that has played it, how do you feel about it?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
well 25 is a fair price it isnt worth anything past 30 imo its a very simple game i have it and i payed like 32 euros or something and i think i overpayed it abit 25 is a fair price.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title says it all. I always thought the game looked pretty good, but not $50 good. I see that tomorrow Best Buy has it on sale at $25 for Black Friday. Anyone that has played it, how do you feel about it?
if you plan to play online multiplayer with friends then yes

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
If you like bomberman, sure. I paid full price for it and I got a few hours of gameplay time out of it so far so it wasn't too bad, kind of expensive but I needed some multiplayer games for my new Switch so I thought why not.

Eddypikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought it for 50 bucks and so far I have 110+ hours on it. really fun couch multiplayer, and the online play is pretty fun too, theres also a bunch of new free updates that added more content that justified the 50 bucks I spent and I still play it every now and then, so yeah I would absolutely encourage you to get it rn at 25.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)