Sundriver and Skyward Sword

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by javierbg, Nov 20, 2011.

1. javierbg
    OP

javierbg Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 20, 2011
    Well, like a lot of people, I can't load the Skyward Sword iso. I've been trying all day, but I nothing worked. I will summarize it:

I uploaded the game to Sundriver and I loaded it. When the Wii restarted, I waited for the disc to load on the disc channel. Suddenly, the wiimote stopped working and I couldn't point at the screen. However, the menu still worked. After some googling (does that word exists? XD) I installed cIOS d2x (v6, in 259 base 56) y tried to load it. Nothing. I tried using Neogamma (I never used a loader before), with and without the alternative dol, but I always get the 001 error. I also tried with uLoader, like I read in a tutorial, and I could see the WM+ screen, but, the same thing, 001. And that's all. Well, I also used sysCheck and put the log into ModMii, I installed all the WADs it downloaded with Multi Mod Manager and nothing worked. Any suggestions? (by the way, I'm using 4.3E).

PS: I watched the WM+ video once in Wii Sports Resort some weeks ago.
    PS2: Sorry about my English ^^U

Edit: I don't think someone will answer, but I'll just post a sysCheck I just did:
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

EDIT: Nobody even answered... anyway, I solved it. The iso I had was modified or something, so I got a new one (1:1) and it runs perfect!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice