Gaming Sun / Moon Teams

InsaneNutter

OP
Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
Who is in your team? i'm getting towards the end of the second island and at the moment have the following: https://richi3f.github.io/pokemon-t...rimarina+raichu-alola+ninetales-alola+kommo-o
  • Decidueye
  • Incineroar
  • Primarina
  • Alola Raichu
  • Alola Ninetales
  • Kommo-o
(Not all are in their final forms yet, but the above is who i'll end up with as I level up and progress)

I've been trying to go for new Pokemon in GEN 7, however allowing Alola forms.

My current team is quite varied, but i'm still not 100% sure yet, so curious to see who other people went with.

At the moment i'm not totally sure on the Alola Ninetales and Jangmo-o is talking a lot longer to level up compared to the rest of my team, which is bugging me a bit, however i'm hoping the effort will be worth it.

D

Deleted User

• Decidueye
  • Shiny Lunala
  • Shiny Dialga
  • Shiny Yevelta
  • Shiny Empoleon
  • Japenese Pikachu

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Decidueye gets wrecked by all the Ghost, Fire, and Dark-types. I suggest using it if you Perish Song people, otherwise, Nightslash Greninja is a nightmare; Almost anything Mimikyu will most likely OHKO you soooooo badly.

Inceneroar is pretty beastly if you give it Leech Life and Flare Blitz.

Primarina is devasting for Fire or Dragon-types.

A.Raichu is...okay, but D.Lariat Inceneroar will break you in two. Sandcastle* is a noose for A.Raichu.

A.Ninetails is pretty good, but the typing is going to hurt. A lot.

Kommo-o is good with all the sprinkles (max IV, beneficial move-set, item, favorable teammates, and maybe terrain-effects.)

Toxapex is pretty beastly if you poison people (Merciless ability will wreck.)

Other than that, most of these Alolan pokés need to work together (Stealth Rock, Spikes, Poison Spikes, Roar, Whirlwind, Protect, Detect, 'Status FX', Hex, and a few others, are probably going to be your go-to moves when building a team if you're a gen seven-only team) to really make an impact.

Just my thoughts.

Last edited by H1B1Esquire,
Reactions: InsaneNutter

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: