ROM Hack [Sun/Moon] Is it possible to change the player's skin tone?

ToxicPotato

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all! A bit of a random question here - with save editing, is it somehow possible to change the player's skin tone (obviously to one of the actual tones in game) without creating a new save entirely?

I have no experience with hex editing, but from what I understand, that would be my best bet to check if it'd be possible, right?

If anyone has tried this or knows an existing method, I'd love to hear if it was successful or not. :D

Khim09

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey all! A bit of a random question here - with save editing, is it somehow possible to change the player's skin tone (obviously to one of the actual tones in game) without creating a new save entirely?

I have no experience with hex editing, but from what I understand, that would be my best bet to check if it'd be possible, right?

If anyone has tried this or knows an existing method, I'd love to hear if it was successful or not. :D

I know what you're thinking. I know you wanted your skin tone to be like Kahuna Olivia's. Because she's so hot. <3

wl26mh.jpg

zongalito

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i think you might need to wait a little more, since pkhex had that feature for pokemon x/y to change gender, clothes, eyes and skin so its just a matter of time until they do the same for S&M

ToxicPotato

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know what you're thinking. I know you wanted your skin tone to be like Kahuna Olivia's. Because she's so hot. <3

I will not confirm or deny these accusations. :creep:

i think you might need to wait a little more, since pkhex had that feature for pokemon x/y to change gender, clothes, eyes and skin so its just a matter of time until they do the same for S&M

Well that's good to know - I'll still tinker around but I'm glad to know it could happen eventually.

Reactions: Khim09

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.