ROM Hack Summon Night X ~Tears Crown~ - SL TP

Will you play this game if it gets fully translated say, 10 months from now?

• Yes

Votes: 179 88.6%
  • Maybe/I'd like to if I can

Votes: 22 10.9%
  • No/I'm a punk

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blazer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoops, January update is late.

Still going, idk how the graphics are going but maybe at the end of this month or the next I'll do a count and see roughly what % of the text is done. @Pablitox PM me on how the graphics are going when you have a chance~

Reactions: amicus and Pablitox

Blazer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick update. My goal is to be done with 40-50% of all the proofreading by mid-March (I will update around the 15th to 17th probably) and to be done with some of the graphics—no specific amount but Pablitox and Ghanmi are working on the graphics and there are some concerns with the tilemaps and getting the graphical text to display appropriately so it's just a "we'll work on it as we can" kinda thing.

Probably if we run into any huge hurdles we'll have to cut our losses so we can get this game translated and released, but hopefully we can get as much of the graphical text in English as possible.

EDIT on 3/17: Not quite at 40% but getting there. This game has soooo much text and there are a ton of spacing issues, inconsistencies, repeated lines, etc... I'll update again sometime next month, hopefully done with 50+% by then.

Last edited by Blazer,

Blazer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just the usual confirmation this is going. Sorry for not updating last month. I found out I will be out of town and busy a lot this summer so I can't make any promises on finishing but I will try to update around the end of June (with a % if I have time/feel like doing the math haha).

Blazer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the comments

Thanks to an update with Tinke things are looking up for the graphics. I'm going to hopefully start burning through text faster as I go through more, so it should hopefully only be a few more months...

Reactions: KingAsix

Blazer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be out of the country/busy for a while, probably until mid-August. I'll probably take my laptop with me but probably won't get anything done regardless (going somewhere kind of... not safe right now and with limited internet access, so yeah). If I don't respond to stuff, you know why.

will1987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'll be out of the country/busy for a while, probably until mid-August. I'll probably take my laptop with me but probably won't get anything done regardless (going somewhere kind of... not safe right now and with limited internet access, so yeah). If I don't respond to stuff, you know why.

Don't Worry man, and good travel!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9pwfLTaW8J8?si=FaKUzB-OBP92LnUD