ROM Hack Summon Night Swordcraft Story: Beginnings Stone

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not like this is some Kickstarter vaporware where you've already paid in advance for something that will likely never see the light of day. We're talking about a group of enthusiasts doing a passion project in their own free time and not expecting any compensation for it. You don't really get to be a self-entitled child about this, it'll be done when it's done.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not like this is some Kickstarter vaporware where you've already paid in advance for something that will likely never see the light of day. We're talking about a group of enthusiasts doing a passion project in their own free time and not expecting any compensation for it. You don't really get to be a self-entitled child about this, it'll be done when it's done.
So damn true

PacBunnyXV07

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And ignoring Bahamit920

masato311vn

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
thank you so much for the works, i thought the translation project was abandoned until i randomly gg search about it like 6 years later, im currently playing the game in japanese with my poor japanese skill and with the help of a capture to text program and its not a very fun way to enjoy a game :<

ozzydeoz

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Randomly found this thread, glad the project is still alive! I hope to play all the games in the Summon Night series <3

EdoWika

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Is version 1.0 is the lastest version?

My phone cant install the discord, so anyone can give me link to download the latest version updated?

Last edited by EdoWika,

Zelly_9191

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey all @KishiAri is going to be keeping everybody updated here more frequently from now on I'm now in a leader position on the project. A lot of things have changed since the main update post I'm going to get Pablitox to update the main post. My account is pretty outdated on here I'm Nevik_9191 but I go by Zelly_9191 in the discord.

KishiAri

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
......all I wanted was to know is how far they've gotten with the translation, not start a fight.
I'm in the server, and even part of the project itself. Basically, the gist is this:
We've got the entire script translated already. The issue is getting said script inside of the game. Our latest development is that our leader is currently crafting a tool that should make this much easier for us. We have already had ways to insert script (we already have Days 0 and 1 translated as a playable beta!) but they have proven to be really hard and stuff.

English Patch done?
NOT YET. There is a DEMO that goes up to the end of Day 1 but not the beginning of Day 2. Link is on Page 1.

Now to work on making my profile...

wlVxME2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzmdrobXH34