BlackNeedle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Greetings, folks!
I just recently (well, llast week) used 500 precious DSi-points to download the game. Right after the first couple of story mode levels I noticed that I was completely addicted. This is simply a very entertaining game, which in terms of strategic gameplay can only be compared to very few games out there. But well, I didn't start this to review the game, since that already has been done. Instead, I'd like this thread to be a kind of reference/help thread for fellow players. So here I go with my first question...

I already completed the story and puzzle modes (neither 100%, e.g. not all gold medals), but still don't have access to the last item... How do I get it and, by the way, what is it?
tongue.gif

Also, is anyone playing online (I'll add my own friendcode shortly)?
~BlackNeedle

PS: US-DSi owners, no, you have not suddenly turned completely retarded, the game simply isn't aviable in US DSi-ware store yet. You'll either have to wait [or temporarily change the system region, download, change it back]

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
BlackNeedle said:
Greetings, folks!
I just recently (well, llast week) used 500 precious DSi-points to download the game. Right after the first couple of story mode levels I noticed that I was completely addicted. This is simply a very entertaining game, which in terms of strategic gameplay can only be compared to very few games out there. But well, I didn't start this to review the game, since that already has been done. Instead, I'd like this thread to be a kind of reference/help thread for fellow players. So here I go with my first question...

I already completed the story and puzzle modes (neither 100%, e.g. not all gold medals), but still don't have access to the last item... How do I get it and, by the way, what is it?
tongue.gif

Also, is anyone playing online (I'll add my own friendcode shortly)?
~BlackNeedle

PS: US-DSi owners, no, you have not suddenly turned completely retarded, the game simply isn't aviable in US DSi-ware store yet. You'll either have to wait or temporarily change the system region, download, change it back.

consider i am a n00b
how can i change the system region from U to J?

even the DSi FAQ says you can't do that

BlackNeedle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Umm, err... well... to be precise, it really isn't possible to acess a DSi-shop other than that of your region. I'm terribly sorry for passing on unverified Info from some other source, I actually thought you might be able to change region alongside with language and country in the system menu.
wacko.gif
I now noticed, you can't.
So that's all of you US people not getting this game any time soon... I feel sorry for you...
tongue.gif

Back2topic: I recently played a little over WFC. Well, at least I tried to, since there's only very few people doing that... I took well about 5 minutes till I found an enemy for my first match. Never mind that guy was chinese, and worst of all, beat the hell out of me... After that game, I played another 3 or so, and even found myself winning most of them. If I was to judge the online-experience, I again have to admit that it's a real fun game. There's nothing that flaws the gaming experience, everything is fair and I don't see how anyone could cheat (which is very rare with console games today, don't you think?). Anyways, here's my friendcode:
Always looking for matches, so just post if you're interested.
~BlackNeedle

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing