Sujin Taisen Number Battles

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by BlackNeedle, Aug 26, 2009.

1. BlackNeedle
    OP

BlackNeedle Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 18, 2009
    Gambia, The
    Greetings, folks!
    I just recently (well, llast week) used 500 precious DSi-points to download the game. Right after the first couple of story mode levels I noticed that I was completely addicted. This is simply a very entertaining game, which in terms of strategic gameplay can only be compared to very few games out there. But well, I didn't start this to review the game, since that already has been done. Instead, I'd like this thread to be a kind of reference/help thread for fellow players. So here I go with my first question...

I already completed the story and puzzle modes (neither 100%, e.g. not all gold medals), but still don't have access to the last item... How do I get it and, by the way, what is it? [​IMG]
    Also, is anyone playing online (I'll add my own friendcode shortly)?
    ~BlackNeedle

PS: US-DSi owners, no, you have not suddenly turned completely retarded, the game simply isn't aviable in US DSi-ware store yet. You'll either have to wait [or temporarily change the system region, download, change it back]

2. elixirdream

elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2008
    Malaysia
    6th Dimention
    consider i am a n00b
    how can i change the system region from U to J?

even the DSi FAQ says you can't do that

3. BlackNeedle
    OP

BlackNeedle Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 18, 2009
    Gambia, The
    Umm, err... well... to be precise, it really isn't possible to acess a DSi-shop other than that of your region. I'm terribly sorry for passing on unverified Info from some other source, I actually thought you might be able to change region alongside with language and country in the system menu. [​IMG] I now noticed, you can't.
    So that's all of you US people not getting this game any time soon... I feel sorry for you... [​IMG]

Back2topic: I recently played a little over WFC. Well, at least I tried to, since there's only very few people doing that... I took well about 5 minutes till I found an enemy for my first match. Never mind that guy was chinese, and worst of all, beat the hell out of me... After that game, I played another 3 or so, and even found myself winning most of them. If I was to judge the online-experience, I again have to admit that it's a real fun game. There's nothing that flaws the gaming experience, everything is fair and I don't see how anyone could cheat (which is very rare with console games today, don't you think?). Anyways, here's my friendcode:
    Always looking for matches, so just post if you're interested.
    ~BlackNeedle

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice