Gaming Suikoden Tierkreis

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I just started playing this yesterday and once I started I could'nt stop I was up till 4:00 playing it lol. All the different chracters towns and all make this game really awesome. So I just made this so I can talk to people about it. Currently I'm trying to get Cougar back to his world but the gate does'nt work unless its the same place as the person came out of so he has to go back to the one in the castle. I'm doing side missions to recruit people like the one with the guy obssesed with windows. I have lots of questions and thoughts about this gamre that I would like to share with people.

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the battles are too easy, the only saving grace from this game is the survival battles and the plot
biggrin.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
I loved it very much.... the 108 characters and many sidequests appealed to me much. And then the naming of castle and company was fun
smile.gif

But its battles were easy.... even though im a noob at gaming.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Not only that but why does the main character, who I have name it Zade, talks like he needs to take freakin' dump?!

ZonMachi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gettogaara said:
I like hearing them talk in english lol any way, why did Dirk turn bad all of a sudden lol
The guy is an idiot is the main reason. He thinks [Main Character Name] and co. gone crazy from contact with the false chronicles. In fact he is crazy himself because he uses a false chronicle.

fraust

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thought it sucked, it's way too easy, put about 7hrs in it and I could away with never using a special skill, just hold the a button down and auto attack, guaranteed to win every fight.

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Thought it sucked, it's way too easy, put about 7hrs in it and I could away with never using a special skill, just hold the a button down and auto attack, guaranteed to win every fight.
Its easy but it does'nt suck and u could'nt have finished it in 7 hrs did u stop playing?

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Its easy but it does'nt suck and u could'nt have finished it in 7 hrs did u stop playing?

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I'm 7 hours in too, no end in sight...
I'm 15 hours in and the talk about the one king popped up i'm taking a break from the one king and am recruting people now. Also are there any cool characters like Sasuke in it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zufnIPGYQx8