rolleyes.gif

Zane

Ace Wizard
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow... 16 hours in and already level 40?

i'm like 12-13 hours in and i'm only at like level 24 or something.

i got

Hawk (MC)

Argent Greatsword

Scale Mail
Unicorn Bracers

Marica

Iron Bow

Iron Armor
Magical Helmet

Cougar (now and then)

If not Cougar then i just have Liu even though he's not the best.

Liu

Sapphire Rod

Magic Robe
Forgot the last spot

Jale (Love this guy, but always have trouble picking what weapon to equip)

Ardent Glove thingies (Man these are good, havent found anything to replace them with yet)

Thundergarb (or some martial arts garb)
Clown Boots

GhostToast

Trophies
Website
whatthephoto.com
XP
Country
United States
anyone know if there is a manual anywhere?
particularly, i'm trying to understand what the symbols and statuses mean in battle. for example, an enemy might have a little thing that looks like a slash by their name. and sometimes it might have a red hash through it (indicating the opposite i guess). does this mean that enemy is weak to slash damage (or, in the case of the slash being slashed...sorry for confusing dual terminology), mean that it's immune to that type of damage?

also. when do you get to do wifi?

i'm at the part right after you name your castle.

stickman52

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Main hero, Chrodechild, Ferdegund, and Zenoah. All level 58. At the last boss, I've gotten unlucky trying to kill him though so I took a little break and started playing Suikoden 1 again =D.

IchigoK2031

Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
Jale, Protaganist guy (echizen XD), Marica, Cougar/Liu

about 10 hours in at the beads quest thing for those fish ppl, all about lvl 20-25

EDIT: I just remembered what they were called, porpos-kin (according to liu, I used the no random battles cheat b/c it started to become freakin annoying, its like I take two steps and I encounter a beasty)

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow you all are pretty far, right now i have...

Main Char. lvl 17
Marica. lvl 17
Liu lvl 10
Jale lvl 16

I will probably get farther at some point... When I am not being lazy.

MyauChanDesu

Kamineko is GOD.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GhostToast said:
anyone know if there is a manual anywhere?
particularly, i'm trying to understand what the symbols and statuses mean in battle. for example, an enemy might have a little thing that looks like a slash by their name. and sometimes it might have a red hash through it (indicating the opposite i guess). does this mean that enemy is weak to slash damage (or, in the case of the slash being slashed...sorry for confusing dual terminology), mean that it's immune to that type of damage?

also. when do you get to do wifi?

i'm at the part right after you name your castle.

you get wifi as soon as you have access to the Corridor which you have to talk to the old man to access wifi.

GhostToast

Trophies
Website
whatthephoto.com
XP
Country
United States
thanks. i actually got that far last night. now i'm confused about the infinity missions. i have someone's Jale, and i think it's like 5 stars, for warrior training quest. but there's no objectives or anything.

and as of last night it said hours remaining: 69. does that mean i need to get him back home before that time is up? or that i should keep him that long? and what would constitute a successful stay? he was level 17 when i got him and all my dudes are around 20 now (and him as well).

i tried to send marica to help with the renegade monsters or whatever. and i eventually just got a message saying she was home, and that she had gotten lost in the corridor.

would be nice if the infinity missions were explained a bit more.

GhostToast

Trophies
Website
whatthephoto.com
XP
Country
United States
thanks. i actually got that far last night. now i'm confused about the infinity missions. i have someone's Jale, and i think it's like 5 stars, for warrior training quest. but there's no objectives or anything.

and as of last night it said hours remaining: 69. does that mean i need to get him back home before that time is up? or that i should keep him that long? and what would constitute a successful stay? he was level 17 when i got him and all my dudes are around 20 now (and him as well).

i tried to send marica to help with the renegade monsters or whatever. and i eventually just got a message saying she was home, and that she had gotten lost in the corridor.

would be nice if the infinity missions were explained a bit more.

**sorry for double post. had a network timeout. please remove**

Zane

Ace Wizard
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So who's your favorite char in the game so far?

I always have Asad in my team whenever i can, after watching him work his earth magic (when you first see him) i was sold

(Man was i dissapointed when i found out that he can't actually use any earth spells when you get him though).

Easily my favorite char in the game so far, followed by Jale.

MyauChanDesu

Kamineko is GOD.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Zane said:
So who's your favorite char in the game so far?

I always have Asad in my team whenever i can, after watching him work his earth magic (when you first see him) i was sold

(Man was i dissapointed when i found out that he can't actually use any earth spells when you get him though).

Easily my favorite char in the game so far, followed by Jale.

me too..

my jaw dropped when i saw the clip *too bad you don't have that skill in game*

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Goddamn, I checked the IGN review of this game, and I'm absolutely stunned by it.
The graphics look perfect, just amazing. Some screenshots were real gems, really some of the best graphics I've seen on the DS.
The only con for me is probably gonna be the storytelling, according to the review it's pretty lame.
But I'm definately gonna check this out now.

Dhaos_Niko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The HQ have justupgraded, now i'm recruiting some starbearers (45/108 so far), my team actually is Hero level 36, Roberto level 30, Zarahf level 32, and Sisuca Level 28.

trio3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am just at the end of my first playthrough with about 70 stars of destiny, ive made sure i saved it b4 i attack Cynos so i can recruit a few more, then on my 2nd playthrough i'll collect em all, anyway this is ma squad just b4 attacking cynos.

Link (Aka Main Char)
Level 50
Using Spear

Marcia
Level 50
Using Bow

Roberto
Level 49
Using 2 Swords

Asad
Level 49
Using Rod

Ohh and btw i completed it 2, the One King is quite easy to beat, he has 3 forms, the first form is really easy, 2nd form gets abit tougher but still easy, BEWARE of the last form, he uses an attack which takes all mah chars from full hp to like 50HP (except Link). Make sure u have a healer, i used Marcia for healing, plus Asad when its essentiol to heal. Good luck and enjoy the long journey to the top.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: