Suikoden Tierkreis Current Team

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by MyauChanDesu, Mar 16, 2009.

Mar 16, 2009
  1. MyauChanDesu
    OP

Member MyauChanDesu Kamineko is GOD.

Australia
    Well, my team.. some of them might contain spoilers ^.^

that's the purpose of spoiler box! I'm in 16 hours part of the story~

Warning: Spoilers inside!

One World! One Future! [​IMG]

2. Zane

Member Zane Ace Wizard

Sweden
    Wow... 16 hours in and already level 40?

i'm like 12-13 hours in and i'm only at like level 24 or something.

i got

Warning: Spoilers inside!

3. GhostToast

Member GhostToast GBAtemp Regular

United States
    anyone know if there is a manual anywhere?
    particularly, i'm trying to understand what the symbols and statuses mean in battle. for example, an enemy might have a little thing that looks like a slash by their name. and sometimes it might have a red hash through it (indicating the opposite i guess). does this mean that enemy is weak to slash damage (or, in the case of the slash being slashed...sorry for confusing dual terminology), mean that it's immune to that type of damage?

also. when do you get to do wifi?

i'm at the part right after you name your castle.

4. stickman52

Newcomer stickman52 Newbie

Canada
    Main hero, Chrodechild, Ferdegund, and Zenoah. All level 58. At the last boss, I've gotten unlucky trying to kill him though so I took a little break and started playing Suikoden 1 again =D.

5. IchigoK2031

Member IchigoK2031 Wannabe Shirow Miwa...

United States
    Jale, Protaganist guy (echizen XD), Marica, Cougar/Liu

about 10 hours in at the beads quest thing for those fish ppl, all about lvl 20-25

EDIT: I just remembered what they were called, porpos-kin (according to liu, I used the no random battles cheat b/c it started to become freakin annoying, its like I take two steps and I encounter a beasty)

6. Banger

Member Banger Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?

United States
    Wow you all are pretty far, right now i have...

Main Char. lvl 17
    Marica. lvl 17
    Liu lvl 10
    Jale lvl 16

I will probably get farther at some point... When I am not being lazy.

7. Domination

Member Domination GBAtemp Psycho!

Singapore
    I'm not so far in too, only at the part where citro village is going to be attacked.

Main Character lv. 18
    Maricia lv. 18
    Jale lv. 18
    Logan lv. 17

8. MyauChanDesu
    OP

Australia
    you get wifi as soon as you have access to the Corridor which you have to talk to the old man to access wifi.

9. GhostToast

United States
    thanks. i actually got that far last night. now i'm confused about the infinity missions. i have someone's Jale, and i think it's like 5 stars, for warrior training quest. but there's no objectives or anything.

and as of last night it said hours remaining: 69. does that mean i need to get him back home before that time is up? or that i should keep him that long? and what would constitute a successful stay? he was level 17 when i got him and all my dudes are around 20 now (and him as well).

i tried to send marica to help with the renegade monsters or whatever. and i eventually just got a message saying she was home, and that she had gotten lost in the corridor.

would be nice if the infinity missions were explained a bit more.

10. GhostToast

United States
    thanks. i actually got that far last night. now i'm confused about the infinity missions. i have someone's Jale, and i think it's like 5 stars, for warrior training quest. but there's no objectives or anything.

and as of last night it said hours remaining: 69. does that mean i need to get him back home before that time is up? or that i should keep him that long? and what would constitute a successful stay? he was level 17 when i got him and all my dudes are around 20 now (and him as well).

i tried to send marica to help with the renegade monsters or whatever. and i eventually just got a message saying she was home, and that she had gotten lost in the corridor.

would be nice if the infinity missions were explained a bit more.

**sorry for double post. had a network timeout. please remove**

11. Zane

Member Zane Ace Wizard

Sweden
    So who's your favorite char in the game so far?

I always have Asad in my team whenever i can, after watching him work his earth magic (when you first see him) i was sold

(Man was i dissapointed when i found out that he can't actually use any earth spells when you get him though).

Easily my favorite char in the game so far, followed by Jale.

12. MyauChanDesu
    OP

Australia
    me too..

my jaw dropped when i saw the clip *too bad you don't have that skill in game*

13. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    Goddamn, I checked the IGN review of this game, and I'm absolutely stunned by it.
    The graphics look perfect, just amazing. Some screenshots were real gems, really some of the best graphics I've seen on the DS.
    The only con for me is probably gonna be the storytelling, according to the review it's pretty lame.
    But I'm definately gonna check this out now.

14. Dhaos_Niko

Newcomer Dhaos_Niko Advanced Member

Italy
    The HQ have justupgraded, now i'm recruiting some starbearers (45/108 so far), my team actually is Hero level 36, Roberto level 30, Zarahf level 32, and Sisuca Level 28.

15. trio3

Newcomer trio3 Member

United Kingdom
    I am just at the end of my first playthrough with about 70 stars of destiny, ive made sure i saved it b4 i attack Cynos so i can recruit a few more, then on my 2nd playthrough i'll collect em all, anyway this is ma squad just b4 attacking cynos.

Link (Aka Main Char)
    Level 50
    Using Spear

Marcia
    Level 50
    Using Bow

Roberto
    Level 49
    Using 2 Swords

Asad
    Level 49
    Using Rod

Ohh and btw i completed it 2, the One King is quite easy to beat, he has 3 forms, the first form is really easy, 2nd form gets abit tougher but still easy, BEWARE of the last form, he uses an attack which takes all mah chars from full hp to like 50HP (except Link). Make sure u have a healer, i used Marcia for healing, plus Asad when its essentiol to heal. Good luck and enjoy the long journey to the top.