Suggestiong Program in Nintendo?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by thebigboss14, Jul 9, 2009.

Jul 9, 2009
  1. thebigboss14
    OP

Member thebigboss14 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Nintendo should have a democratic program something like that this means that people explain their ideas by email, images or videos so Nintend could hear & use peoples ideas to make new products, give new features, new games and things like that, which people will really enjoy and People will also have considered Nintendo as a good choice, those things would really be worth the money. So if they like your idea they can buy it from you or make an agreement you IDK something like that. Whats your opinion about it? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. GentleFist

GentleFist Newbie

i dont think that will ever work, not all people want the same

and all companies like nintendo want is money

3. Elritha

Member Elritha GBAtemp Addict

Canada
    Yea.. I can't see it working not on a large scale anyway. They have 'market research' from a smaller group of people to see if a certain product has potential.

It'd simply cost too much money for them to filter through the crap from the good. It's also very easy coming up with an idea for a new game or product, but you then also have to think about hardware limitations and costs invovled.

4. tylerxian

Member tylerxian GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Agreed, it'll just never work out. All Nintendo cares about is the money behind the console and the games it produces. Behind all the smiles and the 'We want to make gaming fun for all ages' thing, they just money-grabbers, they could care less about the MASS opinions of the Wii gamers.

5. kenyab2009

Member kenyab2009 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    idk nintendo can be selfish

6. GentleFist

GentleFist Newbie

i mean they didnt even let that robert pelloni guy get his game licensed,~~
    i really want to play bobs game

7. kenyab2009

Member kenyab2009 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    wow that is pretty heart breaking

8. thebigboss14
    OP

United States
    well you are both right to do something like that would be more the cons than the pros but it would be better to do if one of US from GBAtemp could be working for nintendo doing things that we considered that really have potential for the whole world would you imagine. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. thebigboss14
    OP

United States
    Now when I know Im playing a pirate game from nintendo I dont even worry because all those guys only worry about their pocket not about the games we love to play so Nintendo really needs new staff.

10. tylerxian

United States
    When one day, the gaming industry will not only look towards profit, but for the chance of making games better, then it would be bliss.

11. thebigboss14
    OP

United States
    I totally agree with you, in that time those games would be the best of the best that we had played in our lives. [​IMG]

12. tylerxian

United States
    I have heard one saying that goes, 'If the world didn't have the sin of 'greed', then humankind would have evolved'. Or something along those lines, it was a phrase from two years back. I suppose it applies to gaming too, greed kills.

13. thebigboss14
    OP

United States
    Really nice phrase I really like I fits into this topic [​IMG]

14. GeekyGuy

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    [​IMG]

Yeah, I could see Nintendo on board with this idea...

I'm sure they have systems in place for exchanging creative ideas from within the company, but what you're referring to Nintendo pays out millions each year for focus groups and other information gathering systems. But they're not ever going to solicit information in the way you're referring to.

15. Shryquill

Member Shryquill GBAtemp Regular

New Zealand
    a gamertag system like Xbox, or something more personalized

Posts merged

oh and more r18 games

16. thebigboss14
    OP

United States
    I really think think that they at least need a TV channel or something making trivias to the people that would be a step foward but they are no worry about anything like that [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Yeah Nintendo need our help, they're doing really badly and they can hardly keep afloat nowadays.

Or is that Atari?

Many developers & publisher do that, it just doesn't work and they die. Sadly we have to put up with crap that sells to fund the good stuff.

Its been like that with the music & film industry, which have both been around for 100 years. Why should video games be different?

Its not the best thing in the world but I'd gladly take it for the great stuff that we get from all industries.

18. JDandy

Member JDandy GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    Brilliant idea. Why democracy at all, though? Nintendo should simply be forced turn every little idea, paragraph of text or picture into a game. After all they have all the money in the world and the games this process would produce would sell like hotcakes because everyone in the world totally wants to play that idea you had this morning for that-one-game-that-would-be-totally-cool.

Who needs marketing and demographics at all? Am I right?

Better yet, let someone from GBAtemp become Vice-President of nintendo (SOMEONE LIKE YOU?? : D ) and tell them what games to make, because every company has a guy who decides on what games get made all by himself.

F-, come see me after class.

19. thebigboss14
    OP

United States
    they really need some help because they are getting old and WE(GBAtempers) could help very much because they are forgetting about the good fundamentals of a game, they are losing ability already [​IMG] [​IMG]

20. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    Ever since they made the Wii they don't care about gamers. They care about money. That's why they constantly license any piece of low quality made-in-a-week shovelware comes there way, because a vast amount of idiots will buy it and the Big N will get a cut from it. Maybe they'll introduce some type of suggestion system, but only so they can respond with "We'll consider it" and then give gamers some false sense of relief.