Hacking [Suggestion] PS4 Bundles & Firmware List

TheRealNGB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Does all Grand Turismo bundels (not limited ones) are safe in EU? I want a bay one online and cant get serials from seller, but i can say that prices are high then befor.

2. Also i want bundel with 2 dualshocks without game, but every bundel in Bulgaria (gold, silver or black) are with HDR logo so its mean that firmware is higher than 4.55 right?

Gold, Silver, and GT Sport should be fine, as long as it is 20xx, the only possible way it wouldn't is if Sony somehow decided to update old unshipped console, and ship them out, which is extremely unlikely especially considering they were limited editions.

To be on the absolutely safe side, I would always recommend buying from a seller who has a good return policy particularly an "open box return policy"

Last edited by TheRealNGB,

haski

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Gold, Silver, and GT Sport should be fine, as long as it is 20xx, the only possible way it wouldn't is if Sony somehow decided to update old unshipped console, and ship them out, which is extremely unlikely especially considering they were limited editions.

To be on the absolutely safe side, I would always recommend buying from a seller who has a good return policy particularly an "open box return policy"
from what we know is the GT sports game does not work on 4.55, only on higher level so it is difficult to determine the cuh 20xx they have, but just as they could have been better updated

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I notice in the original list that the bundle with watchdogs 1 and 2 is low firmware, so would it be fair to assume that this one with just the first watchdogs game is low firmware too

14obned.png

I've seen one online (new) from a reputable(ish) company

haojiezhu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I notice in the original list that the bundle with watchdogs 1 and 2 is low firmware, so would it be fair to assume that this one with just the first watchdogs game is low firmware too

I've seen one online (new) from a reputable(ish) company

Looks like this is a very old bundle with the original PS4 (not slim) released way back in May 2014: https://www.slashgear.com/watch-dogs-release-date-and-ps3ps4-bundles-set-for-may-06319716/

So if it is indeed new, it should come with very old firmware.

Reactions: peteruk

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

jellybeangreen2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys what do you think i wait for an exploit on newer firmware and get the ps pro as i own a 4k tv or buy an exploitable slim.

the price difference in my country is 30 dollars between both.

Just get a pro and wait. Try and get one on 4.55 or below but if not no worry. Bare in mind, don’t get a Pro that has the HDR logo on the box.

Reactions: Xandroz

Xandroz

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Just get a pro and wait. Try and get one on 4.55 or below but if not no worry. Bare in mind, don’t get a Pro that has the HDR logo on the box.

im going to wait yea because i bave a 4k bdr tv ao better make use of it.
didnt manage to find any pro honestly, and ill wait for the 5.05 exploit and get the new revison one because i have a pro which goes online and the fans are loud as hell even though i swapped the thermal paste.
maybe ill end up with the god of war one if we get an exploit soon.
they might release it when the game gets out

SinanYI

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Guys, if I hack ps4, can I make update later in the time and use it with all psn benefits or I will be banned and never gonna use it?

jellybeangreen2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, if I hack ps4, can I make update later in the time and use it with all psn benefits or I will be banned and never gonna use it?

As long as you wipe your console of your downloaded games before you update and go online, there will be no way for Sony to know it was once a hacked PS4. Just make sure you do a complete reset (ps4 initialize) before going online.

Also, once you update to a later firmware, you can't downgrade at present. So bare that in mind.

lolhappyperson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I found it at a store(Asian region)I am getting this No bundle - simple jet black PS4 slim E12 2006B B01 P27452391F S01- 5698xxx-x PS4 slim jet black 1TB. Got photo from someone and 4k HDR is not written on the left of the 1TB in blue colour. The box is blue at bottom and white above the blue wave and has slim console photo and controller photo in the front. Please any feedback would be helpful as leaving the city in few hours. A bit costly but can't do anything , we have to pay the price for 4.55.

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
What fw can have
PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB (CUH-7008B)
PlayStation 4 Pro 1Tb + FIFA 18 + PS Plus 14 days (CUH-2108B)
PlayStation 4 Slim 500GB + Horizon: Zero Dawn + GoW3 + UC4 + 3 month PS Plus (4CUH-2108A)
PlayStation 4 Slim 1Tb + Destiny 2 (CUH-2108B)
?

Well, want to buy pro one. But not much choice...
What is this HDR thing?
Or any recommendations about bundles on ebay with shipping to other countries and it to be sure it would have low fw <=4.55

Last edited by k7ra,

lolhappyperson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
What fw can have
PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB (CUH-7008B)
PlayStation 4 Pro 1Tb + FIFA 18 + PS Plus 14 days (CUH-2108B)
PlayStation 4 Slim 500GB + Horizon: Zero Dawn + GoW3 + UC4 + 3 month PS Plus (4CUH-2108A)
PlayStation 4 Slim 1Tb + Destiny 2 (CUH-2108B)
?

Well, want to buy pro one. But not much choice...
What is this HDR thing?
Or any recommendations about bundles on ebay with shipping to other countries and it to be sure it would have low fw <=4.55
1st the pro 7008B you need to check more information like the backside of the box, HDR logo and P-xxxxx S01-xxxxx then only it can be guessed what firmware it could be.
2nd ps4 pro never had CUH2xxxx, I think k you meant slim FIFA 18 bundle there, In that case any slim with 21xx is dangerous and most probably at 4.73/4.70. try CUH 20xx or 20xx bundles for <4.55

Last edited by lolhappyperson,

Theo83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
heya

anybody have a clue which firmware to expect with this bundle:

slim 500gb w. german playlink bundle

Attachments

• 6c6ce83285c68a4df6f4ea459daed5d4.jpg
    6c6ce83285c68a4df6f4ea459daed5d4.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 277

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol