Suggest me a phone thread, please?

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well basically what the title says, I need a new phone, nothing too fancy, I had a Nokia N95 8GB and it decided to kill itself -_-
I loved that phone and was hoping for something like it.

What I want:
A phone that accepts either micro SDs(preferably SDHC if possible) or has inbuilt memory (like N95 8GB)
A phone that accepts regular earphones without the need of an adapter.
A phone that allows me to call and text people.
A phone that allows me to recieve calls and texts from other people.
A phone that is relatively cheap.

Yeah as long as it follows those then I am grateful, thanks in advance.

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd have to agree with Wabsta. I got the SE x8. It's beautiful, but also a piece of trash. Not even a year into its life, SE abandons it in favor of their new xperia ARC. So no matter how inexpensive or beautiful the x8, it's still a stinkin' piece of trash... grrr... Thank goodness for rooting...

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Import your self an Orange San Francisco/ZTE Blade. It's cheap, it's Android, and because of the former it has an AMAZING community online for any support needed. Besides this, it can also be unlocked for free, so you can get actually use it anywhere. Tried out an HTC Wildfire and an SE X10 mini and an SE X10 mini pro right next to this phone. It kicked the most ass, considering the price differences and offered features.

Of course, this is assuming you're paying yourself for the phone (assuming that you as a teenager don't make a lot of your own money, as myself
tongue.gif
). If your parents are buying one for you/financing alongside, get to an agreement with the phone budget, that is, what you put out and what they put out. Find an something acceptable and acquire a good phone!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, what's the gecko?