Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello.

I was just browsing the DSiStore, when I saw a game named sudoku by EA. Than i tought about the sudokuhax exploit for this game. So i went to the topic (http://gbatemp.net/t276602-dsiware-exploit-sudokuhax?) to see if it's the sudoku game with the exploit. I followed the link there, and it's the same.
But is there any chance this has the exploit in it? The release date was somewhere in 2009 it says.
So does it have the exploit or is it an updatet version?

Thanks,

Maxim380

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
maxim380 said:
Hello.

I was just browsing the DSiStore, when I saw a game named sudoku by EA. Than i tought about the sudokuhax exploit for this game. So i went to the topic (http://gbatemp.net/t276602-dsiware-exploit-sudokuhax?) to see if it's the sudoku game with the exploit. I followed the link there, and it's the same.
But is there any chance this has the exploit in it? The release date was somewhere in 2009 it says.
So does it have the exploit or is it an updatet version?

Thanks,

Maxim380

DOWNLOAD AND TEST!
biggrin.gif

I don´t know but I am freaking curious!

maxim380

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well for me it's still there:
2ylu2s5.jpg

hs9l6h.jpg

But i only have 100 points. I'm going to buy 1500 points tomorow, so I'll buy it tomorow.
But if somebody has 100 nintendo stars, i can buy 100 points, and i can buy it now
biggrin.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MaxNuker said:
buy it and try it!
NO, DON'T!
It's fixed and it won't work.

Cuelhu said:
QUOTEUpdate: 03/24/2011 USA Sudoku was updated and is now available on DSi shop again. EUR/AU Sudoku was not yet updated. On roughly 03/30/11, EUR/AU Sudoku was updated and is now available on DSi Shop. This update fixes all the Sudoku string bugs, and the game will check for Sudokuhax and delete it when detected. Sudokuhax is dead for this updated Sudoku version.

quote from Sudokuhax release page.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
maxim380 said:
Well for me it's still there:
2ylu2s5.jpg

hs9l6h.jpg

But i only have 100 points. I'm going to buy 1500 points tomorow, so I'll buy it tomorow.
But if somebody has 100 nintendo stars, i can buy 100 points, and i can buy it now
biggrin.gif
HOW THE HELL DO YOU BUY 1500 POINTS?!?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0