Hacking Suddenly no games work, corrupt data.

TheGreaKhali

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have the same issue haven't touch my switch in ages.

Updated Switch using normal system update on system. Updated SX Pro to latest firmware. Booted custom firmware. Now every single game I haven corrupted game message.

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What Hekate_ctcaer are you on?
I was on 4.10.1, then I Updated to 5.0.0 Nyx 0.8.0, and it said NSMBUD was Corrupt. After I deleted it, and Installed it again, it still was corrupt.
Then I went back to 4.10.1, and Installed it again. Works perfectly fine now. Like nothing happened.

Reactions: KiiWii

Dragoon709

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having a corrupt game issue with anything I install using goldleaf. The limited access I had to the hbgshop allowed me to install a few games and they all work fine. As soon as I try to install something through USB using goldleaf and quark I get corrupted data. I also no longer can see the games/dlc/updates list in the hbgshop anymore and I don't understand why that happens. On switch firmware 9.0.0 using atmosphere 0.9.4 and latest sigpatches.

Last edited by Dragoon709,

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Any solution to this?

I have had the same 4 games install > corrupt > need sig patches overwritten (even same version) > reinstall game > works for a few days.

it seems to be something to do with checking for sigs, it’s very periodical, and it’s only the same four games for me (goose game, yooka, Turok 1, crash racing) idk why though.

my console is in flight mode 9.0.0 latest atmosphere with latest sig patches, using quark and goldleaf 0.7.3 (iirc) and yet all other games work absolutely fine.

Juliuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I have the sure solution to ghis problem when your using kosmos.... The sigpatch you need to install is the atmosphere sigpatch fuse primary... Sont use the kosmos sigpatch

dorisnov

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'm having this corrupted data error with certain games, not all. I can install new and they work too. Just some games, even after reinstalling, not working at all.

Crashdummyy

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm having this corrupted data error with certain games, not all. I can install new and they work too. Just some games, even after reinstalling, not working at all.

Im facing the same problem, did you get it fixed ?? Occured after updating from 8.1 to 9.1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s