Stylus scratching bottom screen protector very badly.

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by keine, Feb 21, 2011.

1. keine
    OP

Member keine GBAtemp Fan

United States
    My DS Lite stylus is scratching the bottom screen protector very badly. There are streaks up and across the protector that are very noticeable when the screen is off. They aren't so bad when the screen is on. Should I get a new stylus? A better screen protector? The one I am using is a Hori brand.

2. fishykipper

Member fishykipper pkmn breeder

United Kingdom
    well sounds to me like the screen protector is working well? rather scratches on your protector than your actual screen. just buy some more cheap protectors....scratch them up over time, then replace.

3. SignZ

Member SignZ Timelord

Germany
    Yo dawg, I herd you like screen protectors so I put a screen protector on your screen protector so you can protect your screen while protecting your screen!

Your stylus seems to be very sharp, if it scratches the screen protector. But then again, it could be a really bad/cheap protector. Be glad, that it's not your touchscreen that's scratched, lol. (Now I know why some people like to use that kind of thing - I never used a screen protector and the screen is great)

4. Anne Noise

Member Anne Noise GBAtemp Regular

United States
    My friend's DS has a Meteos grid pattern scratched into the bottom screen. It's pretty awesome / horrible / awesome again.