Stupid questions that are anime related...

kcbomber

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well now, I've stopped watching anime for a while now and it's mostly due to schoolwork. Now im back and there are a couple of things that somewhat confuse me.

1) I used to watch Prince of Tennis, but I can seem to find a anymore subs for it. Does anyone know what happend to Prince of Tennis? It's like it suddenly died....

2) I heard that there was some sort of "live action" Prince of Tennis movie that was made. Can anyone tell me some more information on that as well? Is it subbed already?

3) I also used to watch Eureka Seven. But for some reason, i can't axcess nanashi's website. Can someone help me out? is this just me or everyone can't axcess it as well?

Sorry if these questions are stupid and all... but yea. Thanks for those who are trying to help, Appreciate it!
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This may be a bit dangerously close to the rules line but here goes

1)Prince of Tennis aka Tennis no Ohjisama aka Tenns no Ouji-Sama apparently stopped in '05: http://www.absoluteanime.com/prince_of_tennis/index.htm

2)No idea, the was special apparently: http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,3438,ci...s_no_ohjis.html

3)never heard of them (which means nothing at all) but a search leads me to believe it may just be you or you have a bad link (try a proxy if you suspect an IP ban and flush your dns cache (on windows ipconfig /flushdns at a command line)), I do however see subs of Eureka Seven in all forms and languages (hard subbed avi through ASS sporting matroska) everywhere (IRC, USEnet, torrent sites, hell I think some people even used rapidshare type sites).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-