Gazzaro Launching!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I Rampaged through the Batcave, the Wyane Manor and the Jails and i couldn't find it. Anyone found it yet? PS: if you do, u can unlock good characters

sverigesson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to be the burster of bubbles, but if this is like the other lego games, then the cheats are for console only. As far as I know, the ds versions never had a cheat function. Again, sorry.

charmed1

Trophies
XP
Country
Here is another stupid question.....
all the facts taken into account ( completely new newbie ) I have a 1gb N card with moonshell and although I have downloaded roms and drag and dropped them and working well, I have 2 games that will not save when a level is completed,, both are 'Lego' games batman and indiana jones.
I also have 'Starwars' which saves and is perfect. As I mentioned above, I am a newbie to this, I have gone to almost every forum to get a solution ( I have tried for 6 days ) but I either don't understand enough or was'nt any forum to help me. If anyone can help, can you please explain in newbie language,lol I would be very grateful
Thankyou xx

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
charmed1 said:
Here is another stupid question.....
all the facts taken into account ( completely new newbie ) I have a 1gb N card with moonshell and although I have downloaded roms and drag and dropped them and working well, I have 2 games that will not save when a level is completed,, both are 'Lego' games batman and indiana jones.
I also have 'Starwars' which saves and is perfect. As I mentioned above, I am a newbie to this, I have gone to almost every forum to get a solution ( I have tried for 6 days ) but I either don't understand enough or was'nt any forum to help me. If anyone can help, can you please explain in newbie language,lol I would be very grateful
Thankyou xx

Wow, you are very much in the wrong place for this.

Go here:
The N-Card Area of these forums

And start looking there. If (IF) you can't find an answer there, THEN start a topic there. But LOOK first, otherwise, flames ahoy.

charmed1

Trophies
XP
Country
will do that,,ty

lol did I mention I was a newbie
yaypsp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm