Hacking "Stupid noobs keep breaking their G6 Lites!!1"

inter4ever

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
THe issue of not being able to disconnected the device happenned sometimes with me while using my external HDD.Most of the time its says that its ready to be removed,but sometimes i tells me that it cannot stop now although i am not accessing it and even the light on it doesnt flash and on those occassions i shut donw the windows completely to be on the safe side(afterall its my 500GBytes external HDD which includes all of my anime collection
wink.gif
)

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Hypnotoad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
- no games freeze-ups (no matter what firmware I've used)

Well, all this means is that you have not tried to play Ultimate Spiderman yet with default settings.
wink.gif

True, true. But what I was trying to get at was that I haven't seen any of the "lock-up" problems people have complained about after upgrading their loaders.
I'm think maybe most of those problems can be chalked up to user error, bad game dumps, or possibly even something else. There are so many variables it's hard to point your finger at the G6 hardware/software. Who knows.

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keyser Soze - you are correct there. I know that there are some dumps that I have that will lock up G6 lite and not even let it load past the G6 logo (black screen on the bottom) but as soon as I take the offending rom off the cart it loads just fine. Lets look, you have the version of the U-Disk PC software to contend with as that does the patching, then you have the FW version which may or may not actually affect rom playability (is that even a word) THEN you have the rom dump itself. Add into the mix all these claims that hot swapping the USB burner will or will not destroy your flash card and then you are left all
wtf.gif
blink.gif
wacko.gif

Qrayzie - using default settings, this game will still lock up after hitting start when you are supposed to, only it will lock up right as Venom is about to try to hit you....or something....no idea because it locks up. I can not say for certain if I have tried the trick with safe mode but I will try it later. Plus, this may again be one of those variables that we are talking about.
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-