Not open for further replies.

Nosirah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I borrowed the instalation CD with the code printed on it about a year ago. I've borrowed the CD several times since then, because my compy kept needing to get refreshed. So he made me write the code down so that I'd never have to borrow the disc again.

However, now I got a new compy, and the program isn't installed, so the code is worthless unless I can find a download. So I ask - where can I find a download for Studio MX (i already have the serial #)?

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Sorry but this place isn't the right place to ask for those things.
Read the rules. GBATemp tolerates NO warez, roms or iso's.

But Google is your friend as allways.

Nosirah

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In this case Google is my enemy. I can't get just a downlead I'd have to buy it. And I'm not asking for a simple download that I don't have to buy. I can't stress enough that I already have the serial number, therefor it won't be stealing.

I've read the rules, I'm not looking for an emulater, rom, hax, mirror, or anything else that I won't be able to figure out with out a tutorial. I just want the raw, legal download for a legal program. I really need this... =(

ZPE

Trophies
Website
zpte.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Nosirah said:
In this case Google is my enemy. I can't get just a downlead I'd have to buy it. And I'm not asking for a simple download that I don't have to buy. I can't stress enough that I already have the serial number, therefor it won't be stealing.

I've read the rules, I'm not looking for an emulater, rom, hax, mirror, or anything else that I won't be able to figure out with out a tutorial. I just want the raw, legal download for a legal program. I really need this... =(

Sorry but you don't own any rights to download it if you never brought the disc in the first place buuuuut seriously Google, use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: