"Student auctions off virginity for offers of more than £2 mill&q

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
kevenka said:
Someone wouldn't know if the guy still a virgin but a girl bleeds
lecture.gif
Not every girl!! Haha, most of them bleed, but there are girls that can go trough all that without a drop of blood!

Also, some girls can loose himen trough life (at early age), by accident! It doesn't happen often, but there were some cases!
(especially gymnastics)

Taza

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Hop2089 said:
It's illegal because it is prostitution because she's paying money for sex and virginity is just an illusion of the mind implanted by religious teaching and technically doesn't exist.

Prostitution isn't illegal everywhere.
Isn't that why men everywhere love Amsterdam? Whores 'n' weed.

QUOTE(kevenka @ Jan 15 2009, 12:26 AM) Someone wouldn't know if the guy still a virgin but a girl bleeds
lecture.gif

Girls can bleed after losing their virginity too, before they lose it, and can also not bleed when they lose their virginity.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
Also, some girls can loose himen trough life (at early age), by accident! It doesn't happen often, but there were some cases!
(especially gymnastics)
That is exactly what gymnastics coaches want you to think.
ph34r.gif

In truth, the hymen can be ruptured in many ways other than sex, even by something as simple as inserting a tampon during menstruation. Sports, bicycling, horseback riding, etc, are all common causes. It's probably more common than most people think.

The interesting part is, the hymen can usually be restored by a largely undetectable surgical procedure. If there's enough money on the line, what's stopping a young woman from "re-instating" her virginity in order to sell it to the highest bidder? Something to think about before spending large sums of money on a deflowering.

Personally, I think the seller and the buyer have their own set of psychological problems in this equation.

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
kevenka said:
Someone wouldn't know if the guy still a virgin but a girl bleeds
lecture.gif
Not every girl!! Haha, most of them bleed, but there are girls that can go trough all that without a drop of blood!

(especially gymnastics)

So be warned!
ohmy.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, I wouldn't give her a single penny. It's not that she's not hot enough (she is, if that is truly her picture), but I don't do one-night-stands.....especially if I would have to pay for it.

fateastray

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
RayorDragonFall said:
fateastray said:
Itd be so funny if she'd gotten raped before she got the chance to sell her virginity.

@pics: big knockers!

How sick can people be?

Aren't you a saint? Tons of people thought exactly the same thing, get over it, man.

Fine, fine. Ironic, then. The kind of irony I'd laught at.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
fateastray said:
RayorDragonFall said:
fateastray said:
Itd be so funny if she'd gotten raped before she got the chance to sell her virginity.

@pics: big knockers!

How sick can people be?

Aren't you a saint? Tons of people thought exactly the same thing, get over it, man.

Fine, fine. Ironic, then. The kind of irony I'd laught at.

Haha oh wow, rape is hilarious.

fateastray

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Trudging through vast amounts of sarcasm, I find hope in the law.

edit: okay, okay! There are small children browsing these boards. "It would be funny if someone screwed her brains out, conform the arrangement, but then leave without even giving the ***** a tip."

***** = the five-letter word for prostitute, but we have to respect the girl!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol