Hacking Stuck on installing game, PS4 6.72

Rikua

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was having a ton of trouble with the hack at first. I finally got it to work and decided to install a large game , about 36 GB, and the install bar is all the way at the end and has not finished, its been about 10 minutes roughly. Is this normal or should I be concerned? Sorry I have no experience installing large games and this makes me a bit nervous...I really don't want to bail on it due to it potentially screwing up the HDD. Is there any way to back out safely or am I pretty screwed and will have to do a full initialization....again?

EDIT: After waiting about an hour, I decided to unplug the usb. It kept on "Installing". I waited a few more minutes in case it error'd out to no avail. Home button is disabled while installing as is soft reset with the power button on the console. Had to hold power down for 30 seconds. Booted back up with the "You suck at powering down your stuff" message, then I looked at my home screen to the game almost installed, Thankfully I can just delete it and move on.

Attachments

• 20200720_161518.jpg
    20200720_161518.jpg
    722.2 KB · Views: 209
Last edited by Rikua,

ahmed_m97110

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
I was having a ton of trouble with the hack at first. I finally got it to work and decided to install a large game , about 36 GB, and the install bar is all the way at the end and has not finished, its been about 10 minutes roughly. Is this normal or should I be concerned? Sorry I have no experience installing large games and this makes me a bit nervous...I really don't want to bail on it due to it potentially screwing up the HDD. Is there any way to back out safely or am I pretty screwed and will have to do a full initialization....again?

EDIT: After waiting about an hour, I decided to unplug the usb. It kept on "Installing". I waited a few more minutes in case it error'd out to no avail. Home button is disabled while installing as is soft reset with the power button on the console. Had to hold power down for 30 seconds. Booted back up with the "You suck at powering down your stuff" message, then I looked at my home screen to the game almost installed, Thankfully I can just delete it and move on.
Did u fix it i have some problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.