Question Stuck In Hekate (Cannot Boot Atmosphere)

Discussion in 'Switch - Emulation, Homebrew & Software Projects' started by fearlubu, Sep 19, 2019.

1. fearlubu
    OP

fearlubu Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2013
    United States
    After attempting to boot from hekate, I see the atmosphere loadscreen for a second and it reloads hekate. Before this I been doing a few things so I'm not sure which one is the cause of this. The last thing I did was go into a game where it prompted me to update the game (not download). The update appeared to work and it said that it would restart the switch. I had to inject a payload to get it back to hekate, where I am at now. The other things I did were moving some files for the NES and SNES switch online mods to their appropriate folders and a couple of game backups to the sd root. I installed the backup, its update, and dlc as well as the NES mod file. The NES mod failed to update.

Anyone know how to get out of this? This has been frustrating

2. Undwiz

Undwiz GBAtemp Regular

Mar 25, 2019
    United States
    rebiuld atmosphere the SD card .. leave your Nintendo folder.

Sure you didnt update the firmware ?

3. fearlubu
    OP

fearlubu Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2013
    United States
    I'm sure. I have airplane mode on at all times unless I'm doing something specific. I did what you suggested and am still stuck in hekate.

Something whatever likes this.
  4. alexgoffxi

alexgoffxi Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 20, 2019
    United States
    i have the exact same issue just now. i hit update with airplane mode on for a game instead of start software. i had to inject on my pc to enter hekate. then i launch and i see atmos logo then goes back to hekate. no sept logo. it wont boot.

5. shin_

shin_ Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 20, 2019
    United States
    I have the same issue after installing recent atmosphere and updating hekate, threw everything off my sd then and did a fresh start with my old nintendo folder, still restarting to hekate
    before that i also tried to install the snes rom mods, they didnt work but also didnt update anything. I am still on 8.1, at that point atmosphere still booted,
    On the more recent software from sdsetup i am stuck in the same way.

Last edited by shin_, Sep 20, 2019
  6. shin_

shin_ Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 20, 2019
    United States
    I can run atmosphere in a very laggy state via fusee primary, hekate is rebooting trying to launch cfw after flashing the atmosphere and sept splashscreen

7. alexgoffxi

alexgoffxi Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 20, 2019
    United States
    i replaced my selected payload on TEGRARCMGUI to the new Hakate5.0.2 and it fixed the issue.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

the system updated to 9.0!!!!!! while in airplane mode!? wtf...

8. alexgoffxi

alexgoffxi Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 20, 2019
    United States
    i fixed my crash by using hekate 5.0.2 and atmos 0.9.4 and adding the updated patches. this will fix anyone who cant play games on 9.0.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted