1. Angelo Spagnol

OP Angelo Spagnol Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Hi Guys! I was justing starrting to mod a brand new switch. I was updating from 4.01 (witch came from factory) to 9.0.1 using ChoidujurNX homebrew. Everything run fine, but when i tried to reboot it gave me error 2162-0002 on a atmosphere screen, i´ve tried to reset it some times but the error persisted. I removed the microsd from the switch and turned it on without it, but i got the same error, 2162-0002. The only differences betwen the erros is that when i removed the microsd the screen showing the error wasn´t atmosphere style anymore, but the code is the same. It indees shows my current sys version on bottom 9.0.1 so i guess it updated, but something went wrong.

I´ve tried entering restore mode by holding power,+ and -t o update oficially to 9.1 but the error 2162-0002 appears too. I can send payloads without problem, but i don´t know what to do from here. I don´t have a nand backup to restore. I wonder if theres a way to solve this.

2. a7mag3ddon

a7mag3ddon GBAtemp Regular

No nand backup!?ouch.

Try downgrading back to original firmware to get it working again.

Is SD fat32?

3. Angelo Spagnol

OP Angelo Spagnol Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Yea, will try that, any tips on tutorials to help me out?

4. Irishsea

Irishsea Member
    Newcomer

This happened to me as well on SX OS. What worked for me is I removed the sxos/titles folder (should be a titles folder in Atmosphere) and tried booting again, worked a charm. I then remembered I had added more roms to SNES online and removed them from titles, restored titles back to switch and worked perfect again.

5. Karlvlad

Karlvlad Newbie
    Newcomer

Hong Kong
    Hi guys ,i see that this is the most similar case to my problem ,but mine was after accidentally updating ,thing is i already deleted the “/titles/“ folder in atmosphere but its still giving me the same error ,also deleted my themes ,although im not surevif i deleted the nxthemes.nro .,really need help as i dont have a clue on what i can do next

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - ChoidujurNX, Updating, Stuck