Hacking Stuck in downgrade process

shynepo3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I'm trying to follow a tutorial to downgrade my old 3ds XL. The firmware is currently 10.3.0-28U and the tutorial says to scroll down in the broswer:

1. Scroll to the bottom and Initialize Savedata (it also may be called Clear All Save Data) as fast as possible

The problem is, it tells me i cant use the browser due to system update required...am i doing something wrong? I searched around, but no one seems to run into this. Also, when i get to "intialize savedata", am i suppose to actually do that? cause i think it'll erase my settings and kick me out of the browser.

Yeloazndevil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm trying to follow a tutorial to downgrade my old 3ds XL. The firmware is currently 10.3.0-28U and the tutorial says to scroll down in the broswer:

1. Scroll to the bottom and Initialize Savedata (it also may be called Clear All Save Data) as fast as possible

The problem is, it tells me i cant use the browser due to system update required...am i doing something wrong? I searched around, but no one seems to run into this. Also, when i get to "intialize savedata", am i suppose to actually do that? cause i think it'll erase my settings and kick me out of the browser.
you will need to bypass the nag

https://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-how-to-bypass-the-browser-nag.416262/

and a bit off topic..hey a fellow 2005'er :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*