Gaming Streetpass success stories!

JoyConG

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's really exciting! I just got home from college and popped open the system and I actually tagged someone.

I go to a subdivision of my campus that's pretty deserted, so I really only brought the system along for playcoins and to see if I got a hit somehow.

Lo and behold I got someone already, I'm super impressed! It's such a small thing but it's just so.. random that it bought a smile to my face.

Has anyone else had luck finding people? Maybe a topic will encourage people to start tugging it along. It's only one hit but it does make me want to lug it everywhere xD

Success 2 on April 6th! Might upload a pic of the system with the LED on that I took
smile.gif

Gengar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In this BIG city where I live I just got one asian guy (of course) while walking 3 hours past thousands of people
rolleyes.gif

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Noone yet but aside from the trip to get the 3DS. Iv not really been many places with alot of people since then BUT im gonna walk past the uni here tomorrow around about 12 and then head into town. Hopefully i should catch some students on lunch break playing or possibly get someone in town!

olleb

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My latest Street Pass success story...

some time today between school start and lunch i had my 3ds in sleepmode and with SP activated. after lunch i realized that the green led was lit.
i opened my 3ds and a it tuned out that the visiting mii did belong to a friend of mine in school. (i did not know that my friend had a 3ds)
anyway, after school i was looking for my friend and found her. then we went to a mall and we found 3 more miis using street pass. (one of them is working in gamestop and the 3DS actually made us find echother, and we started talking and it turned out that we have a lot in common)

so in short, street pass made me a new friend.^^

Sorry for possible spelling errors (did not look through the text) ^^

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
MakiManPR said:
First day with my 3DS on the Uni trying to find someone but still none
But I've hope

Just found one at the Uni just right now wow I feel happy!! lol
Now his Mii is in my 3DS

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
My friend and I got our 3DS's, added each other as friends, and went out for a bit.

Went to the mall for lunch... left the 3DS in sleep mode...

Came home... got a tag!

It was the guy I went to lunch with. Dammit.
tongue.gif

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
iggloovortex said:
sonknuck23 said:
I got nobody, and I work in a shopping mall connected to a college full of rich kids. I'm pissed, rofl.
rich kids dont play games. they do stupid rich kid stuff

Rich kids do play games, but they are waiting for the NGP so they can buy the latest movie tie-in games and play them on the go.

D

Deleted_171835

ron975 said:
No one in toronto has a 3DS. Went from downtown all the way up. No one.
I do.
wink.gif

-
I haven't encountered anyone through Streetpass. I didn't bring my 3DS with me when I left the house, though. I would rather not risk losing a $250 device.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, why you hurting your sisters