SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
TehSkull said:
ut2k4master said:
TehSkull said:
I guess I'll sign up since I just bought it. This is my first Street Fighter game, but no way am I gonna pansy out and do Lite though. Pro or nothing. Idc if I lose.

SpaceJump said:
So when is 1:00 PM PST for us Germans?
10PM. You're 9 hours ahead.

To confirm this, the timestamp of this post should read 9:40pm for you.

it says 8:40 pm for me
tongue.gif
Idk what to tell you then. Google tells me it's currently 11:39pm CET.
And I can confirm this.

Mondegreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
B3astinSnipes said:
it would be cool if someone like made this epic banner type thing for the winners sig that has like "gbatemp Super street fighter national champion!"something along those lines(i cant make one lol)oh and has their name so noone can steal.

That's an epic idea, we have to get someone onto that.

EDIT: Sorry about the double post, saw this afterwards.

bigpaws

Cat with da Big Paws!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i need time to construct a tourny bracket
if i get a sign up before fri at 4 pm pst then i will still accept

i dont think that will be a problem since i get home at 4 and i cant do the bracket before that anyway

Sloshy

Trophies
Website
piecesoflint.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
I could possibly join but I don't have a 3DS; my brother does so I'll need to ask his permission to use his 3DS all Saturday afternoon
wink.gif
. I do have a few concerns about the tournament however:

1) If I can't participate I wouldn't mind helping out with the bracket if you'd like. I've done things like this before (I think...). Though if I can participate then nevermind
tongue.gif

2) How will characters be handled? I use Chun Li and Juri, so would I have to pre-pick the character I'm going to use before the tournament starts, or is it on a per-fight basis (or something else entirely)?

3) I'm not an Aussie, but I feel bad for them not getting enough time to practice for the tourney. I don't mind personally that it's on Saturday since I've gotten quite a bit of experience with the 3DS game already, but, you know.

Also, who else here has never played SSF4 before the 3DS was released? The only other fighting games I've really played before (not counting the Smash Bros games; those are more "party" games than "fighting") were SSF2 for the SNES, Soul Calibur 2 for the GC (link ftw), KotF '94, Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix (get this game right now), and Tatsunoko VS Capcom. I hope I can do well in the tourney with my limited experience ^^!

Assax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sloshy said:
Also, who else here has never played SSF4 before the 3DS was released?

I haven't xO Never been very good in Fighters.
Its all for the sake of fun though
yaynds.gif

Just hope my order which I placed today will be shipped until then.

pooxie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MakiManPR said:
time to see if the online sucks as the Wii's

Actually, I've played a couple of games already online and I have to say that it is pretty fast at setting up matches and getting the games to run smoothly. I've yet to come to a match where it freezes or glitches while the match is going on. SO far so good.

BTW, I know that this is the thread for the tournament, but does anyone know when the actual list will be posted so everyone can see? Also, if anyone wants to add me as a friend go right ahead. This seems like it's only the beginning to something great with this system. gotta say that I really do love it so far!

3DS User Name: onyx519
Friend Code: 0989-1733-8220

Cheers

Sloshy

Trophies
Website
piecesoflint.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
bigpaws said:
i only played a ps3 demo but other than that, this is the first time
and i believe that it automatically makes the matches 2 out of 3
I just played a match yesterday with a friend that was 3 out of 5. You can change the match properties on friend games, so we could have longer matches if that'd be more fair.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0