Strange....

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Rizsparky, Dec 22, 2007.

Dec 22, 2007

Strange.... by Rizsparky at 11:16 AM (1,039 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Rizsparky
    OP

Member Rizsparky Saiyan Prince

United Kingdom
    Sometimes when i place something on my ncard, and i reboot the card it just freezes at 'list file'. every time this happens i have to format the card and put everything back on. anyone know the cause?

2. Desgami

Newcomer Desgami Newbie

United States
    I had this problem after some jerks pulled out the game card while it was loading. Is there an easy fix, and what causes it?

3. Rizsparky
    OP

Member Rizsparky Saiyan Prince

United Kingdom
    lol talk about bumping a topic, but ive never found out what causes it but whenever I get it now I remove a few items and put them pack on and it goes back to normal.

4. Desgami

Newcomer Desgami Newbie

United States
    Hey man, I had a problem and there was already a topic. So if I must, bump I shall.

OT: So if I just remove some games, run the card, then put the games back on it'll work?

EDIT: Okay, so to fix it just delete DSYSTEM entirely. Of course, I would backup all the files anyway, although IMO it's unnecessary. When the card re-initializes, it will recreate the DSYSTEM folder and voila, it works!

5. SkyintheSea

Member SkyintheSea GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Just quick format your n-card after you back it up of course.

6. Desgami

Newcomer Desgami Newbie

United States
    I'm trying to update my firmware, but my R button is broken...so I can't enter safe mode to flash it. So I can't play FFIV or FFCC.

Oh yeah, and what does udisk.nds do? I ran it and when I went to USB mode it showed my vers. was 1.45, but my PC (XP) said it wasn't formatted. The next time I went to USB mode, it reverted to vers. 1.44.

7. SkyintheSea

Member SkyintheSea GBAtemp Regular

United States
    udisk.nds is the firmware upgrader. It depends which one you download too.
    fix your r trigger and then press all together when starting the NCARD, L R ABXY Down button it should do a quick format.