Story trailer for 'Redfall' aired

redfall.jpg

Bethesda and Arkane Studios Austin's co-op vampire shooter, Redfall, is set to launch in a few months. In anticipation of the release, the company aired a story trailer for the game which also includes gameplay snippets:

What is happening in Redfall? Where did the vampires come from? Uncover the mysteries of Redfall as you explore the island. Delve into the dark history of the sinister company that created the monsters stalking the streets and face off against the terrifyingly powerful vampires that some survivors worship as gods.

Redfall launches on PC and as a console exclusive on Xbox Series X|S this May 2.

:arrow: SOURCE

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why does the guy on the video thumbnail look like that God of War guy? Kratos, from memory?

Except he doesn't.

no.png

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

That doesn't even make sense to say in the context of things, genius. I'm not the one that said 50% of games nowadays are vampires and zombies.

eternal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks good but main question is, is it a solo game or multiplayer only. I will buy it if it is multiplayer
Im thinking, I'm definitely going to get this at least for co-op and possible story. I like supernatural co-op stories like this. 🤓. (it looks co-op) Based off of the late part of the video someone on the right side, they were walking with the camera player, so it's all just guesstimation...🤓

Last edited by eternal,
Reactions: wartutor

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
not saying it is kratos, just when you quick glance it's like "wait, they trying to do kratos?". the blood looks like a beard, so close enough.

I didn't think you were trying to say it was him. :)

Looks good but main question is, is it a solo game or multiplayer only. I will buy it if it is multiplayer

I'm the opposite way. I'd be more likely to buy if it was primarily a single player campaign.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Was almost getting some max payne stylings from the earlier bits. After that morphed into the class based co-op thing that seems to be the style of the times these days, and those live and die on said class options. Don't know if it will be locked in a haunted house or series of set pieces from that, would probably bet on the former though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over