Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life (English Patch)

keegokahgo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I get the game on Steam Deck? I'm also trying to get SoS:FoMT to work but it's missing encryption keys and I don't know how to go about getting that. I don't have the game or a hacked Switch.

The previous page has info on how to get it working via ryujinx on steam deck unless you're asking for the rom itself

Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

Marya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi! Thanks for the patch! Any plans to fix the large spacings between words and offscreen words?
I’ve been trying but these type of compressed files are rare (and usually used for old games) so there’s no proper tool for extraction and editing. If this game was built on Unity just like PoOT, I would’ve already found a fix.

I don’t think we’ll be able to find a fix in time due to lack of help so it’s probably just better to wait for the English release. I’ll wait as well, since especially this game in the series can be only enjoyed with dialogue.

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I’ve been trying but these type of compressed files are rare (and usually used for old games) so there’s no proper tool for extraction and editing. If this game was built on Unity just like PoOT, I would’ve already found a fix.

I don’t think we’ll be able to find a fix in time due to lack of help so it’s probably just better to wait for the English release. I’ll wait as well, since especially this game in the series can be only enjoyed with dialogue.
Oh man that's depressing news...

Marya

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
can the woke stuff be removed?
let people live their only life happily… embrace the inclusivity, that’s what you would want from your current yourself if you were under their shoes. no point in living a life under peer pressure from dead people with values that just make yourself and others insufferable. don’t waste your time. there are many other things you can worry about.

Valwinz

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
let people live their only life happily… embrace the inclusivity, that’s what you would want from your current yourself if you were under their shoes. no point in living a life under peer pressure from dead people with values that just make yourself and others insufferable. don’t waste your time. there are many other things you can worry about.
ok but can the dumb woke stuff be removed i want to play a game that respects the original you know that my happy life
heck probably somehow using the OG models since those look male and female at least unlike the ugly generic MC that can be anything

if this bothers you so much why don't you make a removal patch yourself?

i was just asking just want to play the game as close as the original that did not insult me

What, you can't handle having choices? Too afraid you might want to have a gay partner? Just play the old one or get over yourself
No, i just like playing as an actual Male character no a creature and i hate interacting with characters that were retcon into be into things they were not

Anhiraeth

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The Japanese version of this game was recently released. And guess what? Being the curious person I am, I decided to dump the game files and guess what I found. English files.

For Pioneers of Olive Town, we had wonderful volunteers (@JokerD @ehnoah) who were successfully able to create an English patch so using their work as an example, I have decided to create a patch as well.

The dialogue seems to be mainly complete however the text keeps cutting. A fix seems difficult since text strings would have to be edited and I do not have much experience in editing them.

YUZU USER MINI GUIDE:
1. Right click game in Yuzu list and choose "Open Mod Data Location."
Folder will be like "AppData\Roaming\yuzu\load\
0100936018EB4000"
2. Extract the zip file and place the patch in this folder.
3. Right click game in Yuzu list again and choose "Properties."
You should see it already checked in the window. "patch | LayeredFS"
4. Make sure it is checked, hit OK and then run the game as normal.

SWITCH USER MINI GUIDE:

1. Extract the zip file and place the romfs into atmosphere/contents/0100936018EB4000

Pass: aespa4thgenleaders
There are other languages available as well; download the patch.7z for the English patch and the Patch Creation.7z for other languages. Make sure to read the steps in readme.

Update for 1.0.1 by @mathew77, the link in Base64: aHR0cHM6Ly9hbm9uZmlsZXMuY29tLzA5ejRFZFU1eTMvRW5nbGlzaF9MYW5ndWFnZV9Nb2RfMjkuMDEuMjAyM196aXA=
View attachment 349565

You're an angel, thank you very muchhh,, much much love for Marya 🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Kismet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ngl that's the funniest argument I've ever seen by trolls on lgbt topics. saving that for the next time i'm at a gay bar and i need a friend to pick me up
Seems we got another lead on the font size! Trying out some new stuff right now, keep your fingers crossed everyone.
I'll make the dialogue gayer while I'm at it too

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I can understand @Valwinz sentiment here they wanted the game to be 100% remastered from the original game which shouldn't have been an issue to begin with nor they shouldn't have touched the game in the way they did because it destroys the original work if that makes sense, can't find the proper word here so I apologize, and that's it.

Further more they don't want to be hit on by a guy while playing the game as a male character or vise versa; with that being stated that new feature was never in the game to begin with, which leads me back to what val was stating they want the original, further more you cannot force your opinion on people over this matter, on how they feel on the topic at hand so please be considerate over that just like everyone else has over your opinion on the matter, instead of insulting them, badgering them for it - it's just disrespectful.

Last edited by HinaNaru Cutie,
Reactions: Valwinz and Kismet

mythwisp

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can understand @Valwinz sentiment here they wanted the game to be 100% remastered from the original game which shouldn't have been an issue to begin with nor they shouldn't have touched the game in the way they did because it destroys the original work if that makes sense, can't find the proper word here so I apologize, and that's it.

Further more they don't want to be hit on by a guy while playing the game as a male character or vise versa; with that being stated that new feature was never in the game to begin with, which leads me back to what val was stating they want the original, further more you cannot force your opinion on people over this matter, on how they feel on the topic at hand so please be considerate over that just like everyone else has over your opinion on the matter, instead of insulting them, badgering them for it - it's just disrespectful.
And if he feels this way he is free to try to create a removal patch himself, if its such a big issue then itll be a good use of time instead of asking here :) .

Valwinz

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
ok so just don't talk to the males so you don't trigger events
why did i trigger Rock event? i have not talked to the guy or given him a single present ????? is this a bug of this patch or is forcing everyone Bi broke the game just like rune factory

Thanks for the calm response here is good to see there people with manners

Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1